Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (26)

Gu Sheng seems to have stunned, and immediately ruthlessly anti-customer, raised his hand around the waist of Qin Yu, and forced him to force himself.

Bixin had been kept outside the temple. She heard the cracking sound of porcelain in the hall, and she was shocked. However, without the summons of His Royal Highness, she did not dare to go in at random, but had to quietly approach the door to listen.

In less than a moment, she turned back and turned red, thinking about it, and went two steps away, farther away from the hall.

By the end of this intense kiss, both of them had bloodshot eyes.

Gu Sheng rubbed his sleeves with carelessness. Laughing: "The prince of the king is very enthusiastic!"

Qin Lan stared at her tightly: "The long song is not bad."

The two men looked at each other for a second, and Gu Sheng took the lead in opening his mouth: "So. What does it mean when you go down to the temple?"

Qin Hao was dumb.

What is he doing? He only heard the news that the Crown Prince wanted to choose Zhengjun in the palace. He was angry at the moment, but what did he say after he found the Phoenix Long Song?

Let her not marry her wife? Or as the night long song said, would you like to let go of everything and come to the Tianhuang Dynasty to become her righteous king?

Gu Sheng knew that he was like this, and he knew that he had not yet understood.

She sneered: "His Royal Highness, since you still don't understand what you think, then leave. The palace doesn't have so much time to accompany you!"

Qin Xin knows that she is forcing herself to make choices.

But he is not sure, he does not know his feelings for this woman, the value is not worth giving up what he once had.

"Bixin!" Gu Sheng shouted loudly, "Send customers!"

Bixin heard the summoned walk in and felt the temper in the atmosphere of the hall: Didn't it still be good? So now it's awkward?

Qin Lan looked at the woman who turned her back to her, and the heat of the two had not fallen down before, but the heart has cooled down.

He turned and walked out without saying a word.

When he left, Gu Sheng, who had been standing, sat down like a force.

Bi Xin looked at her red eyes and was shocked: "His Royal Highness?"

Gu Sheng waved his hand: "Nothing, you will clean up here, this palace has to take a break."

Bixin took the lead.

After a few more days, the second general election in the palace began.

Daqin's mission plan is to start tomorrow, and His Royal Highness Wang said to Fenghuang that he is very interested in how to choose Tianyu and asks to watch it.

I know that he and the self-parenting woman's bitter Fenghuang naturally agreed.

So, on that day, it became Feng Jun sitting in the main position, the phoenix long song appeared in the scene, sitting on the first chair on the left side, Qin Lan sat down opposite her.

The selected sons came forward one by one and gave three people a salute.

When I saw Gu Shengyin, most of the Zhengjun candidates were directly blushing: the Royal Highness of the Crown Prince is not only noble, but also beautiful.

Gu Sheng is a casual look for the whole process, but it is Qin Xiao, looking at the elegant or fascinating or deserted sons, the body is getting colder and colder.

Suo Gusheng did not show any special interest to anyone, he barely endured.

Until there is a person.