Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (3)

Gu Sheng returned to God and found himself lying on a soft couch.

She sat up and glanced around at random.

This is a palace, and the decorative objects in the temple are all rare treasures.

Luxury and luxury. This is Gu Shengyin's evaluation.

The palace of the Emperor Huang Longge.

Looking at the appearance of this partial temple, I know that Fenghuang's favor for this eldest daughter is indeed true.

She is now "sent" by Shi Qingyi, and Feng Wang was confined to her palace under the wrath of the phoenix.

At this time, Fenghuang, I still have expectations for this daughter. She has always taught the phoenix long song as a heir. This dynasty will be her sooner or later. She does not believe that her eldest daughter will actually do such a brainless thing.

Even if Gu Sheng was confined and was used by the Crown Prince, no one dared to miss her.

Huang Changge stood up, she did not wear shoes, and the ground was covered with a thick layer of Xi Fan's cashmere, which was very soft and comfortable.

Calculating the time, Huang Mingge seems to be about to show up towards himself.

"System. The ability to extract random world." Gu Sheng said because of the opening.

The system flashed a bit: "Good host."

"The dark energy of the blood family?" Gu Sheng did not feel so happy because...

"The dark magic of the blood family, can I use it?" she asked cautiously.

"It can't be hosted, beyond the scope of force in this world."

Gu Sheng: I already know the system routine, I know that things are not that simple.

The system went on to say: "The host can still bring some blood traits, such as the wound healing quickly, the temptation of the blood female prince can also be applied, but the effect will be limited, it is impossible to go against the sky."

In short, it must be within the scope of a "person".

Better than nothing, Gu Sheng nodded because of it.

Huang Mingge is coming over, she has to think about how to deal with a good sister.

Three days later, Huang Ming song was expected to arrive.

Walking in the Qinghuang Palace, which symbolizes the status of the Crown Prince, Huang Ming's heart is unwilling to stop.

It is clear that the evidence of Huang Long's song is not correct for the mother, but the mother is only under her house arrest, and even allows her to live in the Qinghuang Palace, which symbolizes identity and status.

Mother, you are really, too eccentric!

She coveted, and did not dare to hide in the blind, and walked toward the hall.

Pushing open the door of the temple, I saw the phoenix song that was displayed in front of the book case with a bottle of flower arrangement. The phoenix song only felt that the anger of the heart could not be suppressed.

Because he was confined to the palace, the phoenix song was very casual.

Instead of wearing a fiery red robes that symbolize the identity of the Crown Prince, it is simply a plain white robe.

There are no complicated and precious ornaments on the body, and even long hair is simply bundled with a silver-white ribbon.

Such a long song, Huang Ming song has never been seen.

In her impression, this sister is always a robes that symbolize the status of the Crown Prince.

She always felt that no matter who she was, wearing the phoenix gown, she could show her noble family spirit. Her phoenix song is praised by the unparalleled temperament, but it is also set off by the most noble clothing.

However, Huang Changge told her that the fact that some people do not need to rely on clothing.