Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (6)

I'm sorry for the long wait, I've solved my family problems and I'm back to update more, thank you for reading this story, and once again i'm sorry,

As compention I will finish this arc and upload another. 

-Zhuyuri

"Yu Wenrui, I like you," she said.

Yu Wenrui did not hold back, holding people tightly in his arms.

Two people, embracing each other under the backdrop of the fireworks, are the most romantic things.

However, Yu Wenrui's words are not romantic at all.

"Don't like me, quiet." A long time later, he said.

Gu Sheng had a bad mood because she had been playing for a day. At this time, she was already asleep. He was only stumbled when he heard him speak.

Looking at her appearance, the sorrowful thoughts that Yu Wenrui had just raised in his heart suddenly disappeared.

He showed a smile with helplessness, and he hugged the man and returned to the palace.

From that night, some things seem to have changed.

Yu Wenrui appeared in Gu Sheng's time in the yard more and more, Gu Sheng because he is no longer as entertaining as before, she will look forward to the arrival of Yu Wenrui when she is alone, will watch When he arrived, he was very happy and would talk to him about his favorite songs. He would like him to stay with him all day.

Yu Wenrui felt that he was crazy.

He shouldn't be like this. It is his best to get this woman to the Wangfu.

However, he moved his heart.

"Wang Ye, what are our purposes, you don't forget." The confidant persuaded him.

These people all know that Gu Sheng has existed, but he has never seen her.

Because of her ability, Yu Wenrui did not dare to let them go to see her.

Yes, he has more important things.

Yu Wenrui remembered the smile of the man, and closed his eyes.

Gu Sheng did not see Yu Wenrui for three days.

When this day, when the maid of the palace made preparations for her, she asked: "Why didn't Yu Wenrui come?"

The entire palace, dare to call him, only one of her.

The maid was familiar with her these days, and she liked the grandfather's sister. She said with a smile: "Girl, we're going to be stunned by the prince, and now I'm too busy."

"Nan side 妃?" Gu Sheng because of a stay, some reactions but what this sentence means.

The maid left after she had prepared a meal for her: Wang Ye said that the secluded girl did not like many people, and they could not bother her at will.

When the maid left, Gu Sheng responded to the lazy appearance: "System, check it out for me."

She is also very good at accompanying Yu Wenrui to make a dumb show for so long, it is time to look at the script.

The system told her everything.

Rao is Gu Sheng. Because of these days, he has drawn some speculations from Yu Wenrui's words and deeds. When he really knows the truth, he still has to feel a sigh: the lovers of this world are really... slag.

If she is really secluded, if she encounters such a person, she is estimated to re-enter the demon.

I am accustomed to the lover who is not sympathetic to each other in the world, and suddenly encounters such a person. Gu Sheng's inner feeling is really... very subtle.

However, the subtlety is subtle, Gu Shengyin said: she is angry.

Since she is angry, someone can't make her happy if she is not guilty of abuse.

Yu Wenrui, who was talking with his heart, suddenly felt that the whole body was cold, and a feeling of badness spread in his heart.

How is this going?

He was puzzled, but he didn't care.