Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Heart Girl (15)

In the plaque of Huang Mingge, I heard the news from Wenyuan's waiting house, and Huang Ming's heart knew that most of the things that had framed the phoenix song were revealed.

That myself... I remembered what I said when I rushed to the Qinghuang Palace to say to Huang Longge, and Huang Mingge hated why she was so stupid.

She will never let go of her own song!

Huang Ming's songs and uneasiness are waiting for the arrival of the imperial edict in the government. She even guessed that she would not know how the emperor would handle herself. It is also a big sin to be a sinister sin.

Huang Ming song shuddered, she did not dare to think about it.

I know that I have waited for a few days and have not waited for the imperial edict in the palace.

The things on the Wenyuan waiting room have also subsided, and this thing seems to have passed.

After a few days, Huang Mingge responded and he was fine.

Is Shi Qingyi really sincere to himself, even biting his teeth and not giving himself up? Huang Mingge was delighted to think that he could turn his mind and think that he had confessed to the phoenix song.

She must have found no evidence of her own. Huang Mingge has some secret smugness: even if I know what I am doing? There is no evidence, even if the Queen is petting you again, you are not jealous.

She thought that although she was now banned, but there is a father in the palace, looking at the face of the father, the mother will not shut himself for too long.

After all, I am also the prostitute of the mother, and it will not be too bad in the future.

Gu Sheng, if she knew these thoughts, she was afraid to laugh out loud: this poor and hateful girl is still dreaming!

However, she is now facing a tangled thing.

"That Shi Qingyi, the father is not a man. The original father is planning to wait for you to go to the 18th, and I will marry you. Where do you know that there is such a thing." Gu Sheng because of the invitation of Feng Jun In the palace, I was helpless and listened to my father.

"I have already decided that the eighth day of next month, the palace will conduct general elections. Those who are the right-age ministers are all sent to the palace for election. Not only long songs, you have to get married, your older sisters, It is also necessary to set the right king."

Feng Jun actually has some thoughts. Huang Mingge is 14 years old and has reached the age that should be set. However, she is now under house arrest in the princess house outside the palace. Now Fenghuang seems to be very disgusted with this daughter. I don't want to mention her at all.

Now, with the opportunity of the general election, he can try to mention with the Fenghuang.

Gu Sheng has guessed some of Feng Jun's thoughts, but she has no opinion on this.

Huang Mingge continues to release it as a demon. If she is divided into this, she will not be able to start.

Just...

Speaking of the draft, Gu Sheng refused because of his heart.

Let her among a large number of men, choose a lot of people to become their own positive, side, and minister.

That picture, think about Gu Sheng because it is a bit cold. And... With a man's vinegar, it is estimated that she can't survive.

"Father, my daughter is not in a hurry..."

"You are all eighteen, why are you not in a hurry?" Feng Jun's voice came in from outside.

She wore the dignity of the twelve shackles on her head, and her body was a beautiful phoenix robes, apparently just under the dynasty.

"You are born at the age of you." Fenghuang glanced at the daughter and apparently disagreed with what she said.