Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (13)

When Gu Sheng was sent to verify the words of Chuanfu, the Fenghuang in the Tianhuang Palace also received the news.

"Your Majesty, do you need to take the person over to take it?" asked the chief of the dark guard.

The Fenghuang look is cold: "This kind of thing, long songs are enough to do well, you don't need to be good at making claims."

The leader of the dark guard was tight and replied: "Yes." Did the original trust of the Crown Prince go to such a point?

With the evidence provided by Chuanfu, it is not difficult for the people of Qinghuang Palace to find out the truth.

Gu Sheng had nothing to say because he had taken the things he had found under his hand.

She went to the Tianhuang Palace in the afternoon.

"Only these?" Fenghuang looked at the evidence sent by the eldest daughter.

Inside, all the masterminds are Shi Qingyi.

But he is the son of a small minister. If there is no other person's help, how can this be done?

Gu Sheng was eyeing: "The children only found this."

"Hey!" Fenghuang took the things in his hand to the table.

"Long song, how did I teach you since I was a child?" Fenghuang looked coldly at the eldest daughter who had high hopes.

"Being a human being, the most taboo is the woman's benevolence!"

"This time, I won't care about you. You really can't check it out, or you don't want to check it again. I don't want to investigate. I will follow your intentions, and stop here! But long songs, this is definitely the last time!"

Gu Sheng had opened his mouth because he had opened his mouth. After all, he said nothing, and he retired.

The interior was quiet and the Fenghuang closed her eyes with some exhaustion.

On the one hand, the eagerness came over and pinched the shoulders for her: "The heart of the Crown Prince's heart, squat, this is your good teaching."

Phoenix said helplessly: "You don't have to say good things for her. If you don't believe her, you can't see that there are still messengers behind. She clearly doesn't want to check it out."

The person who can make a long song willing to swallow this bitter head and keep it, the whole emperor dynasty, is also three people.

Anyway, this time, you will follow your wishes. Your opponent is still full of expectations, and he does not do this evil person. I only hope that the person you cherish in your heart can really understand your pains.

Otherwise...

The phoenix opened his eyes, and the cold color in his eyes flashed past: let 朕, to smooth these obstacles for you.

Gu Sheng returned to his Qinghuang Palace.

"System, am I particularly bad?" Gu Sheng asked.

She clearly knows who is behind the scenes, but deliberately pretends to be a reluctant to pursue. With Feng Zhi's ingenuity, I only need to infer a little, and I can know who she wants to keep.

Huang Mingge seems to be out of this crisis, but in fact, she is in the heart of Fenghuang, is the real, no longer have the opportunity.

The system replied: "In the court, kindness and kindness are the most deadly shortcomings."

Being able to do things without making me, I am not guilty, is already the best.

Being hurt, but also forgiving those who do not pursue retaliation, is the Virgin, not Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng also laughed: "It's right, I didn't come to the world to influence the world."

Some people, you are good to her, she will cherish gratitude; but some people, you are good to her, she only takes it for granted, and still wants to step on you.

Gu Sheng did not ask the Fenghuang to immediately execute the Huang Ming song. It was only because this time there was no way to completely let her never turn over.

Only once and for all let Fenghuang disappoint her, will she have no way to get a little pity and forgiveness when she makes certain things next time.