Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (10)

The actress opposite her is more famous than her, and it is the sister of Kenner, Mortis Dawson, who has won the statuette award.

Mortis Dawson heard what Gillard said and didn't say much.

She had some faint speculations about the identity of the newcomer, maybe it was the girl who Thomas brought here that day.

Thinking of the girl's face, her thoughts couldn't help but froze for a moment.

It's really shocking!

But in her status, no matter how outstanding the company's younger generations are, her status cannot be shaken.

Regarding Mortis's provocative remarks, she just treated it as if she hadn't heard it.

This idiot, the company has made it clear that it wants to favor the newcomer. It's okay to inquire at this time, but if you want to make a stumbling block, it's really stupid.

That's right, for the newcomer Angela, even within the company, except for a few high-level officials, her identity is also mysterious.

Gu Shengyin is preparing for the first play of this body.

The annual blockbuster invested by Kainah, the goal is to go to the golden man.

This movie is one of the most expensive movies of Kayner today, and the lineup is even more luxurious.

Most of them are contracted artists under Kaina, and there are a few supporting roles, actors hired elsewhere.

Mortis Dawson is the heroine of this movie.

The actor is also Augustus Monroe, who has won the actor award, one of the dream lovers of women around the world.

Director Ken Peter is in a bad mood now.

He put a lot of thought into this movie, and the casting in it was all his own.

But when it was about to be finalized, the Kanner Fortress, the biggest investor in the film, came in.

If it's a random role, then forget it, but what people want is a very important supporting role in the whole movie.

This is an epic-level magical blockbuster based on the novel of the same name. The role that Kayner wants is the first villain in the play, a stunning beauty.

The candidate he originally liked was the first beauty in the romantic country who was selected by the audience and the media.

Because the character itself is the first beauty, the princess in the movie can provoke a hundred flowers with a smile.

Such a role can be replaced casually!

He even quarreled with investors about this.

But the investors who are usually easy to talk about are surprisingly stubborn this time, and they have repeatedly emphasized that the candidates they sent over this time definitely fit the personality of the princess.

Well, finally Peter gave a step and agreed to let them bring someone over for him to take a look. But it's just that, if he feels inappropriate, he will definitely not let people be in his movie.

The protagonists of the movie, well-informed have also received the news.

Individuals with flexible brains have roughly guessed the identity of the "Heavenfall" actor.

The person who can make Peter have to give in is a newcomer, I am afraid that the only newcomer who has been kept tightly hidden is Kena.

Many people waited there and watched, what is the other party like, can they have such great ability?

The door opened, and everyone looked over.

What came out was the smiling face of Thomas's logo: "Everyone greeted me with such a big battle?"

Everyone rolled their eyes in their hearts: Old man, go away, we want to see the person behind you.

Then the person they wanted to see finally came out behind Thomas, and everyone looked over again.

but!

The person who came in wore a thick hoodie, a wide hood covered his face, and a pair of large sunglasses. They couldn't see anything at all!