Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (34)

At the end of the second year of high school, he began to enter the tense high school.

I am very busy and busy every day, all kinds of exams, papers, homework.

The journey that went home with the land every day became the most relaxing moment for Gu Sheng.

The behavior of the two did not hide much. Everyone saw the intimacy between the two of them.

But it may be that the two are too calm, or the warm, everyday enviable atmosphere between the two, and no one feels that the two are not together.

No. 8 on the 7th of June.

Gu Sheng, who walked out of the examination room, looked up at the white light and the dizzying sunlight. He wiped a sweat and walked out of school. At first glance, he saw the usual father and mother who were always on the side.

Chang mother handed the mung bean soup in her hand to her daughter, and said with distress: "Is it tired?" Do not mention the test at all.

Gu Sheng was sighed with a sweet mung bean soup and said: "Nothing."

This is true. She is not like a real candidate, so worried about anxiety.

This time, she has a bottom in her heart.

But even then, Gu Sheng, who had returned home after school, still slept for two days at home.

Next, there are various class reunions, girlfriends gatherings, and a feast of banquet.

There are also confession.

Even Gu Shengyin received two confession from the same class of boys who did not need to respond.

These well-educated students seem to want to make up for their three years of high school regrets in this short period of more than ten days.

Wait until everything calms down. Gu Sheng was aware that he and the land have not seen each other for more than ten days.

When I was eating this day, my mother suddenly spoke.

"Oh, this is the end of the college entrance examination. When are you bringing the boy named Land to come back and show it to us?"

Gu Sheng looked up at her dad and her mother because of her eyes. They knew that they had already known about themselves and the land.

In addition to themselves and the land, two people regard them as a pair.

Who knows, in fact, even these two people have never had a confession?

But who is stipulated, must say the three words, can you count as a couple?

"Oh... let's talk about it later." Gu Sheng responded with a vague voice.

Chang mother looked at her daughter, and her heart was very relieved.

At that time, she would not let her send her to school, but how could she put her heart down, and she had followed her secretly many times, for fear that she would encounter something bad.

So I found the land, and all the mothers in Lincheng included boys that they liked very much.

She watched him send her to school, and the two described intimacy.

Moreover, this delivery is from high school to high school.

Children and grandchildren have their own children, Sun Fu, often mother can be seen, the land seems to be a very good boy, she does not have to worry about it.

Gu Sheng sent a message to the land area at night.

"Well, if you have time tomorrow, have a meal together."

Soon, there was a message back: "Good, time, place."

Gu Sheng decided to think about it and set a place.

"good night."

She made these two words.

The land response is still very fast: "Good night."

Gu Sheng's mouth could not help but reveal a smile, shutting down the phone and sinking into a dark and sweet dream.