Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (11)

Hi guys! Zhuyuri here. sorry for the sudden stop of updates but, I have my reason and that is because I just had my Summative Test last Monday and Thursday, and I have to clean the house on Friday and I just finish cleaning it now (jk, I didn't finish my cleaning yesterday), but ill finish this arc for you.

Don't thank me.........no just kidding thank me later!!!

___________________________________

It can be seen that the other party is a tall and tall woman.

Everyone looked at Toms and walked into the director's lounge inside.

Ken Peter is sitting in the cold face.

He is a stubborn old man, and even if he promised Kena's request, he is still very upset.

"Hey! Old man, look, I have brought people over." Thomas seems to be familiar with him.

Peter's face eased a bit: "I will say it first. If she does not match the image of this character, even if it is brought over, I will not use it."

Thomas is confident: "Do not worry, I bet you will be satisfied with her."

"Ankera."

Gu Sheng picked up the sunglasses on his nose and put the hood down.

The long, smooth blonde slipped down her shoulder and landed on her waist.

Peter originally poured himself into the water carelessly and glanced in the direction of Gu Sheng.

It was this eye that made him stunned.

This is the description of the first time when the hero, Joshua, saw Princess Uttana in the original novel.

Ken Peter thought that the imperial Princess of the glory must have gone from the script to his face.

"Ken! My old man, your shoes have been smashed!" The voice of Thomas's gloating sorrowed his mind.

The water in the quilt had already overflowed and flowed to his shoes.

However, Ken Peter didn't care about this. He put the quilt on the table, and wiped his hand with a tissue, and some excitedly went to Gu Shengyin's face.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Ankera."

"Ankera, good name!"

He extended his right hand toward Gu Sheng: "I wish you a happy cooperation."

Is this over? Gu Sheng blinked his eyes and reached out and shook with Ken Peter.

One side of Toms' dissatisfaction: "Ken! You said that you have to look at people first. If you are not satisfied, you will not agree. Now, what do you think of our Angela than the actress you saw?"

Peter glanced at him and said with no anger: "If you send me a photo of Angela earlier, would you still have to work so hard?"

He is very excited now.

Originally, he had a great expectation for this movie, but the staff who played Princess Uttana had been delayed.

God loved him and found him to find such a person who fits the original.

You know, in the original book, the most controversial figure of the fans is the villain who is also evil.

If it is only popular, Princess Uttana is no worse than the hero of the male and female.

Tom's mouth showed a smile, and he knew that as long as Angela was here, the one who pursued perfection would definitely not have any opinions.

I can't find any one anymore, like Angela, who fits the image of Princess Uttana.

________________

{P.S: I've announced on my other story called "Perfect Love" that I'll be on hiatus for two weeks.}