Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (30)

Huangfu was driven out by her mother. The reason was that women were chatting, and a big man did not stand up and get in the way.

Huangfu knows that her mother wants to know what kind of person Yan Ruohua is, whether it is from his mother's personality or from Gu Sheng's character, there is nothing in this conversation that can make him worry.

After more than half an hour passed, Huangfu was called by his mother.

The first thing he saw was that Mrs. Dashu's intimate hand took Gu Sheng's hand, and the two seemed to be very happy.

His mouth was slightly undetectable, and he knew that as long as the woman was willing, she could easily get anyone's favor.

Mrs. Dashu saw him and said with a smile: "It's not too early, you are going to send Ruhua to go home." They all began to call Ruhua.

Huangfu called the car, and when Gu Sheng left, the great lady also invited Gu Sheng to be at home for the next time.

The two were sitting in the car silently.

Gu Sheng, because he saw him sitting straight, did not speak at all, asked: "You are not curious, what did your mother talk to me?"

Huangfu looked at her and said: "When I return home, she will tell me."

Gu Sheng thought about it and said: "I have already made it clear to the lady. The words you used before are just jokes, she will not be serious."

Huangfu asked: "Which sentence?"

Gu Shengyin:......

I am confused and confused!

She did not speak madly: "You said that I am the daughter of her daughter-in-law."

The driver who drove in front of him felt that he might be killed soon. This... I know how handsome it is, is it afraid that it is not good?

Huangfu said faintly: "I am not kidding."

Gu Sheng was anxious: "Do you know who I am? What is the situation at home? Have you had any experience? This kind of thing is not a play, not handsome, I still love my reputation."

Huangfu turned her head and looked at her in confusion: "Why are you so angry?"

Gu Sheng was not kidding because he saw his eyes. He was really puzzled.

She felt that she had no way to communicate with this man.

I said so much, I dare not listen to it!

At this time, Huangfu continued to speak: "What I said to my mother is not a false statement. You will indeed be his daughter-in-law. The woman that my emperor looks at is destined to belong to me. As for your question, I know You are called Yan Ruohua. I have already broken off the relationship with the family a few days ago. I have been a pro, four months ago and left."

"I know all of this, I don't care."

"You want to come slowly, it doesn't matter, I can wait."

Gu Sheng is speechless: "Did you not consider the feelings of your family? How can you accept a married woman?"

Huangfu frowned and looked at her: "These things don't need you to think about it. You just have to promise to marry me, and then happy to wait for me to get along with me. Other things, of course I will solve. "

In his mind, Gu Sheng only needs to do this because he needs to do it. Other things, as a man, how could it make your woman pay for these things?

Of course, the Emperor Huang's less handsome did not say: Even if Gu Sheng did not agree, he was robbed, but also to grab her.

The man of the emperor's family may never be a gentleman.