Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (7)

Fenghuang did not speak.

Huang Ming's songs are screaming. She knows the means of her own mother. Besides her sister, she can enjoy a little warmth from her. Others can't divide much.

At this time, the Fenghuang's close-fitting Omiya woman came in with joy: "Under the opening, the Crown Prince Wake up!"

The face of Fenghuang's face flashed past: "A long song woke up?"

She stood up and looked at the phoenix song on the ground: "I went to see the long song. As for you... just look at the long song."

The robes drove a cold wind and smashed through the face of Huang Mingge, seemingly cold into her bones.

The meaning of long songs...

She thought that Huang Changge had no room to turn over in her life, and this told her the truth.

How could she let herself go? The phoenix songs softened.

Gu Sheng felt that her body could not be painful. In order not to let the Fenghuang suspicious, she did not let the system shield her pain.

"Long song?" The familiar Fengweixiang was introduced into the tip of Gu Shengyin. She knew that this was the Fenghuang.

Fenghuang never saw this daughter so weak and weak, she was pale and had a small face, and she could not see a trace of blood on her lips.

Gu Sheng suddenly extended an arm and took the waist of the Phoenix Emperor: "Mother, I am so painful..."

"You don't move." Fenghuang's body is stiff, long song, is this spoiling to himself?

This feeling made her very novel. Her motherly love tenderness almost gave this eldest daughter, but the long song worshipped the mother from childhood, and she could not wait to learn from her, so that she was a young man. The appearance of a stranger does not enter.

Although this is more in line with the temperament of a heavenly heir, it is a bit less innocence.

Fenghuang's voice unconsciously softened: "I let the doctor give you some pain-relieving medicine. Don't move it, take care of the wound."

Gu Sheng nodded and suddenly looked at her with a squint: "Mother, my daughter has a lot of words to tell you."

At this time, she appeared pale and weak, and her eyes were full of dependence and envy. Fenghuang did not want to refuse.

She sent people out and left the space to the mother and daughter to talk about private rooms.

Gu Sheng wanted to sit up and Fenghuang reached out and stopped her: "I have told you, don't move."

She bent over and pulled a few pillows from the other side, padded behind Gu Shengyin, and lifted her body slightly.

The whole Tianhuang country, the only one who can enjoy the personal service of Fenghuang Majesty, is only one.

Gu Sheng was deeply moved by his heart. This Fenghuang is really a daughter who loves Huang Longge. If it is not in the original plot, the character of Huang Changge is too cold and arrogant, unable to accept that his mother does not trust himself, without arguing, this mother and daughter who are equally tough in character will not go to the last step.

Gu Sheng looked at the Fenghuang tightly because of his gaze, and suddenly said: "The mother, those things, not the daughter to do."

She didn't say what it was, but both knew what she was referring to.

The tenderness on the face of Fenghuang disappeared. She looked at the daughter and looked at it. I don't know if she chose this time to talk about this matter. What is the purpose?

In the end, it is a woman who is an emperor. It is never so simple to look at things. Gu Sheng is because of the darkness in his heart.

As if she didn't notice the face of Fenghuang, she slowly said: "My daughter didn't want to defend herself. The daughter thought that the mother could understand me. But now the daughter wants to understand."