Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (12)

Gu Sheng, because this time, in addition to the usual women who want to live for themselves, live a wonderful speech, do not live up to everyone's expectations, and published an article.

This time, she also sent a design drawing of her own painting, which is still cheongsam, but it is very different from the previous one.

Exquisite and elegant long skirt, the design of the fishtail at the end of the skirt is never seen by the women in Yuncheng.

It looked strange, but it had a strange beauty.

This time everyone in the clothing store has learned the shackles, and quickly bought the newspaper, according to the design above, rushed out of the night to see the effect.

Then, a businessman with a very sensitive sense of smell immediately found business opportunities.

This skirt is obviously designed mainly for the upper-class society ladies circle. No woman who wants to go out to work every day will wear such a skirt.

Not to mention the ladies who secretly pay attention to the Linkee, find a tailor and make a set.

Pretty!

Although the design of this design is very demanding, but the cheongsam is not the same?

The popularity of the fishtail skirt was in the expectation of Gu Sheng.

After all, it is a classic design, women's sense of beauty is born.

It was soon known that in the banquet of the upper class of Yuncheng City, the ladies' dresses were quietly replaced by fishtail skirts.

Foreigners who have always been more than the top satirical Chinese women only cheongsam, are infinitely surprised to ask, what is this skirt?

Then there will be a lady of Yuncheng proudly telling her that this was designed by our Yuncheng designers.

Gu Sheng because of this is the effect.

What she wants is not only published in newspapers every half month or how often.

She is waiting, waiting for someone to come to her.

Soon, that person appeared.

Because he did not know the identity of Gu Shengyin, the person directly sent a letter to the "Yuncheng Daily" to convey the message to Gu Sheng.

The Yuncheng Daily sent the letter to the mailbox for each remuneration.

Is a factory doing clothing business, said that he is very interested in the design of Gu Shengyin, willing to cooperate with her, and is willing to give a profit of 30%.

All materials are costly to work for, and Gu Sheng enjoys 30% of the dividend.

Such conditions are quite good.

The boss is very business-minded and has the courage to gamble.

He was the first businessman to throw an olive branch to Gu Sheng, and it is very likely that he would be the most profitable person for the designer.

Gu Sheng knows how much risk the other party needs to bear, and because of this, she appreciates such a businessman more.

And... She glanced at each other's famous post, surnamed Shen.

Shen Yuanxing came to the tea house in Yuncheng, a very elegant environment, early with her.

He was in a good mood these days, because the mysterious Ms. Lin, who had promised his cooperation request, had an appointment to discuss it here at two o'clock this afternoon.

I am probably the first person to know the true identity of Ms. Lin.

He thought about some excitement, considering that the other party is a lady, afraid that the other party is uncomfortable. He also deliberately brought his wife.

"You said, what kind of person would she be?" Mrs. Shen wore the improved cheongsam that had been very thin since the advent.

She is also very curious about the forester.

"Two, but, Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen?" A soft voice sounded.