Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (26)

Thomas's call came over the first time: "Ankera, you and Augustus?"

Gu Sheng responded calmly to him: "It is a rumor."

Thomas put down his heart, Angela has just stepped into the circle, prematurely carrying these scandals is not a good thing.

Unlike some newcomers who need to rely on rumor hype to improve their enthusiasm, Angela has Kena's strength, and there is no need to use such means to reduce the price.

However, Toms had not let it go for a minute, and he heard the voice inside the phone: "I have a lover."

The heart that Thomas had just put down was taut tightly: "Who is it? To what extent have you developed?"

Gu Sheng was preparing to answer, and suddenly he looked: "You come to me tomorrow."

She hangs up the phone and smiles back: "How come you?"

The man who appeared quietly in her room looked softer on Gu Sheng's body: "I saw the news."

Gu Sheng blinked: "So?"

The man opened his arm and Gu Sheng snuggled into his arms because of the trend.

"I will hold a press conference tomorrow to announce that you are my fiancee."

He does not allow any man who thinks about her around her, and even the scandal is not allowed.

Gu Sheng bowed his eyes and smiled: "Okay."

The next day, when Toms came to the apartment of Gu Shengyin, he saw the man sitting on the sofa.

He thinks this person looks familiar.

I know that men have introduced themselves.

"Hello, I am Jerol Byron. Angela's fiance."

Byron!

There was something in the mind of Thomas that flashed past him. He looked at the young man in front of him with amazement and mixed him with an image in his mind.

Thomas felt that his breathing was a bit unsatisfactory.

"Mr. Byron, thank you," he said dryly.

"Thank you for taking care of Angela during this time, I will talk to Mr. Matt."

Mr. Matt, who is in his mouth, is the president of Kena Pictures.

Toms looked at Byron in front of him, looking at Angela standing on one side, and everything understood.

No wonder, Kena that spent so much energy to hold such a newcomer, the owner behind Kena, is a branch of the Byron Group.

This is the boss of the future boss, who dare not treat it?

A smile appeared on his face quickly: "Mr. Byron is very polite, like a talented actor like Miss Angela, and of course we will spare no effort to support."

"This time I came over, I want to hold a press conference and officially announce my relationship with Angela. You are here to inform Kane to be ready." Gerol Byron underestimated a blockbuster.

Thomas was shaken a little dizzy.

He cautiously asked: "That. Miss Angela is planning to develop in the film industry for a long time, or?"

Simply Playing? He did not ask for the words.

Jerol looked at Gu Shengyin.

Gu Sheng thought for a moment, at the current speed, about two years, this physical injury can be restored to the original.

"If you just want to fix your body's injuries, I can solve it for you. Ain, do you like it, or don't like it?" His voice was directly introduced into her mind.

Simply ask her preferences?

In an environment like entertainment, if it is not for the task, Gu Sheng is unwilling to stay.