Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (37)

They are full of affection, and they don't remember it?

He also promised that she would marry her.

The man who was called Zhang Shichang also laughed when he heard Liu Yunyi's words.

He smiled indifferently, and his voice was full of sorrow: "Since you don't know, pull it down and give me a fight!"

Someone outside the door came in and pulled Lu Zijun, who was standing in the same place.

Lu Zijun responded and said to the person who was pulling himself: "You let me go, what are you doing! You are illegal!"

Master Zhang suddenly stopped his movements and said: "I suddenly changed my mind, don't drag it down, just here, give me a fight!"

He said that he reached out and tried hard, and Liu Yun fell softly on his body.

"Come on, let's wait for the uncle, let this little boy, have a good look."

Heavy fists hit his body, not far from the voice of his beloved woman and other men.

Lu Zijun feels that at some point, his heart is so dead.

"Hey!" He finally couldn't help it, and a blood spurted out.

"Oh, the Chief, the person has already fainted."

One of the hands-on people said, his mother's voice is too screaming, and the anger of his body is hooked up. Without venting it, he can only vent his energy on Lu Zijun.

He has a punch and a foot, but he has no feelings.

"Oh, isn't it dead?" In the account of Zhang, the lazy voice of Master Zhang came out, with a lame after the unique situation.

The man replied: "Subordinates and others have seized the scale and will not make a life."

"Put the person out and throw it away. Don't let the Lord see the bad mood when he goes out."

"Yes."

The door opened and closed, and the footsteps of several people spread farther and farther.

"His mother, this midnight, but also a few brothers out to run a lame!" A soldier sullenly screamed at the ground, throwing Lu Zijun on the ground.

I thought it was still unresolved, and I reached out and rubbed a foot on his leg.

The person who was fainting in the past was stunned by this sudden pain.

"Forget it, let's go..." Another person couldn't stand it and persuaded him.

On the second day of the evening, Lu's family found Lu Zijun, who was not in a good place, not far from the gate of the city.

This can scare people.

It is said that Mrs. Lu fainted as soon as she saw Lu Zijun.

When the doctor came and said his situation, it was hard to ease the old lady Lu's eyes and closed her eyes and fainted.

The doctor said that other places are only skin trauma, although the injury is a bit heavy, but it will be raised for a few months, it can still be raised.

Only one point, Lu Zijun's right leg, the bone was interrupted by a heavy blow, afraid of...

The doctor did not say it, but the meaning was already clear. Lu Zijun's right leg was afraid of being abolished.

Lu Jia is such a man, such a blow is really unacceptable.

When Lu Zijun woke up, he had not slowed down. He was dragged by the old lady Lu, who had been at the bedside.

After a while, he reacted and he lost nothing.

Realizing that his right leg may no longer be able to recover, Lu Zijun feels that, in contrast, losing Liu Yunyi is not such a sad thing.