Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (6)

"His Royal Highness Princess Eight, your Majesty announces you to go in." There is a palace man who walked to her side.

Huang Mingge breathed a sigh of relief, and it is a good thing to let himself get up.

She staggered and stood up, and even fell down because of her legs.

The palace people around me have been standing quietly. If it is normal, someone can't wait to help her? A group of things that see high and low!

She stood up hard and even gave the palace a smile: "I am bothered."

After that, slowly walked toward the Tianhuang Palace.

Fenghuang is sitting on the main seat of the temple, holding a cup of freshly brewed tea in his hand.

Huang Ming song went very slowly, because the two days of dripping did not enter, she looked very bad at the moment, and even the ruddy lips of the past even dried up the debris.

Have you ever been sinned by the Eighth Princess, who has always been pampered?

Huang Mingge's weak and weak appearance did not arouse the pity of the Phoenix Emperor: her long song is still lying in bed and unconscious!

Huang Ming song saw that the mother's eyes did not give alms to himself, and the heart hated it.

She has always been like this. Apart from the phoenix song, no one wants to get her true favor. For these other children, she has always been a high-ranking king, and even a smile is a pity.

Only in the face of the granddaughter's long song, she will be an ordinary mother.

When Huang Mingge was born, she knew that her sister, who is a treasurer, was different from herself. She did not live with herself. She has lived in the most prestigious Tianhuang Palace since she was a child, and she is personally educated by her unspoken mother.

It was not until the age of fourteen that he lived alone in the Qinghuang Palace, which symbolizes the identity of the Crown Prince.

"The mother, the child is guilty." Huang Ming song returned to God, honestly pleaded guilty.

Fenghuang handed a meal and placed the tea pot in his hand on the case. The tea pot and the tabletop made a crisp crash.

"Talk about what crimes do you have?" Her cold voice passed down from the top.

Huang Mingge thought about a set of rhetoric in these two days: "On the day of the kindergarten, I was going to find my sister's theory. You love her so much, she actually...doing that kind of thing, Exalted, I want to ask her about it. But I argued with my sister later..."

As she said, the tears fell.

"I am really wrong with the mother, I am just angry, but my sister is so upset with your heart, I don't know, I don't know why..."

Fenghuang looked down at this daughter, because she is a sibling, her eight-girl, looks very much like a long song.

However, long songs never have such expressions. Even if they were found to have framed themselves, she is still very straight and always the crown prince who is the most proud of herself.

"So you just want to report the injustice, but finally develop a knife for your own sister?" Fenghuang's voice is very calm, Huang Ming song can not hear whether she has believed her own words.

The long song is grown up by myself. No one is more clear than herself.

If it is not the trust of this unique sister, how can she get her hand?

"Mother, this knife is used for self-defense, I am just... I just want to get scared and scared my sister, I didn't think I really want to do it..." With the weapon into the Qinghuang Palace One point, Huang Mingge knows that he can't avoid it anyway.

She can only hope that the mother has been so young for so many years, she has to have a little mother and daughter, and choose to believe in herself.