Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (5)

Fortunately, her emotions come quickly and quickly.

Not long after, when I saw the bustling crowd outside, the lively and novel scene suddenly attracted her attention.

Yu Wenrui told the people to stop the carriage, and the two got off the bus in the downtown area.

Gu Sheng is like a child. He is here to squat, and from time to time he takes a thing he is interested in and does not know how to pay.

Yu Wenrui accepted the life as a money bag behind her.

She is exquisite and beautiful, and her clothes are gorgeous. The hawkers know that most of them are noble people. They are bragging about their own things. They can't do anything in a few words.

"This is so sweet, do you taste it?" Gu Sheng handed a bitten candy gourd to Yu Wenrui's mouth. "You taste it."

Yu Wenrui looked at this candied fruit gourd. Some novelties: No one has ever said this to himself. No one will, and no one dares to eat what he has eaten for His Royal Highness.

However, looking at Gu Sheng's simple happy expectation on his face, he wavered for a moment, still bowed his head and bit a candy gourd.

A thick sour taste spread from his tongue.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, I lied to you, but sour!" Gu Sheng smiled like a stolen kitten.

Yu Wenrui looked at her helplessly, but was not willing to spit this candied fruit gourd.

He doesn't feel sour, it's sweet.

The door that the two of them left at noon, Gu Sheng seems to have endless energy, there is no mind to rest.

It was soon in the evening.

Lights were lit up everywhere in the capital of the Ming Dynasty. Many hawkers packed their belongings and went home. More snacks and fun things appeared on the street.

The night market is out.

Gu Sheng couldn't stop because of his play.

Until Yu Wenrui shouted at her: "The time is not early, I will take you to see something, and I am ready to go home."

"What?" Gu Sheng's attention was suddenly attracted.

Yu Wenrui raised a smile: "Go, I will take you to a place."

The place he said was the high platform of a restaurant in the city.

"There is nothing fun here?" Gu Sheng looked around, only a few chairs, a small table.

I can't even see a few stars tonight.

Yu Wenrui smiled: "You look up."

Gu Sheng looked up with his words, and a deafening voice came out. She was scared at first, but immediately, she was attracted by the things that appeared in front of her eyes.

A large, splendid fireworks blooms in front of her eyes, dragging a long, bright tail from the air.

Gu Sheng had a small position and some small tails even fell to her side.

She was pleased to pick it up with her hands, but found that those beautiful little things, when they fell on their hands, were just a glimpse of the ash.

But there are more and more beautiful fireworks in the air.

"It's so beautiful!" She turned her head back and smiled at Yu Wen, who stood behind him.

Yu Wenrui looked at the opposite woman with some disappointment. She had a flowery face and was slim. Behind her, she was a splendid fireworks.

Such a scene, such a person, he thought, I will never forget it in my life.

At this time, Gu Sheng suddenly came towards him.

Then gently, kissed him on his cheek.

"I saw from the book, human beings, use this to express their favorite."