Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (11)

The name of the forester is blown up again!

This time, it was not only her name but also her modified cheongsam.

Originally, some tailor shop ladies just thought that she was so beautiful when they painted them, and they tried to look at them with their own hands.

I did not expect that the effect was so good!

Just make a slight adjustment to the neckline and sleeves, and modify the proportion of the skirt. Why is it completely different from the previous one?

Many tailor shop clothing stores saw business opportunities from here.

They began to produce this style of cheongsam in batches according to a style.

The fabrics are fine workmanship and the price is naturally expensive. For most people to consume, of course, it is cheap and good.

Throughout the cloud city, a wave of improved cheongsam was set off.

Now walking on the street, you can see the women wearing the most "new" cheongsam.

The name of the forest guest is popular with this new cheongsam.

Many people are speculating that people who can come up with such delicate and simple styles of clothes are sure to be lyrical. I don't know what kind of woman his husband is obsessed with, but he is willing to abandon such a wife.

"You said this forester, how did the heart and the liver do, how can she think that this neckline can still be like this?"

Huangfu was helplessly sitting in a chair. She was a graceful mother, Mrs. White, who was wearing the most popular cheongsam now and yelling at him.

Mrs. White is the wife of Huangfu State. Only Huangfu, a child, is just this son, which has laid her unspeakable position in the backyard of Huangfu.

At this moment, she was happy to say: "I really want to see this lady, I think she is definitely a beautiful and gentle lady."

Huangfu remembered a glimpse of a glimpse of beauty, beautiful and gentle?

He inexplicably had a secret of his own secret, and said casually: "Maybe."

Just when everyone was talking about the forester, she disappeared again.

Only Huangfu knows that the woman is actually just wandering around the city with her little sister every day.

Everyone's report every day is where she went to the famous **** place today. I am going to eat the restaurant that is said to be the former chef's kitchen tomorrow. The day after tomorrow...

Huangfu couldn't help but laugh. This woman is really, as she wrote in her article, women must know how to enjoy themselves.

She is different from all the women he has ever seen.

When the heat of the cheongsam fell slightly, Gu Sheng was almost estimated, and he cast an article in the "Cloud City Daily."

This time her article was sent directly to the editor's desk.

The reason is that in the past two months, the newspapers published in the forest guest articles and cheongsam were sold out of stock. The staff of the newspaper added a week of classes and printed them three times!

In addition to a number of major events that are known to the nation, the Yuncheng Daily has never sold such a result.

The editor-in-chief saw a lot of bonuses flying in his pocket. At the same time, he also regarded the forest guest as a key customer.

The middle-aged editor of this person is an intellectual with glasses. There is not only a good wife who works hard at home, but also a beautiful and passionate interpretation flower.

He was very disdainful of the comments of the forester, but this time... the manager who can give him a bonus is Kim Min!