Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (26)

Gu Sheng lost his smile, so he said that Zhao had come out.

When she saw Zhao, there was such a moment, and there was even a strange feeling in her heart.

Zhao is only in his thirties, but he used to wear fat and old clothes. People look old and feel old.

But when she changed her cheongsam, Gu Sheng knew that her mother was so good.

She has a gentle face, fair complexion and exquisite body. She wears such a light blue cheongsam and goes out, saying that she is believed to be thirty years old.

"Mother, you are so beautiful." Gu Sheng praised the truth.

Zhao is still a little embarrassed. He heard the words of Gu Shengyin's words are red, and said: "All of them are old and still say beautiful!"

At this time, another guest in the store said to the buddy: "Is this lady wearing this? Is there a set?"

The woman who spoke, looked at Zhao's gaze and appreciated it.

Gu Sheng smiled and said: "Look, others think it looks good."

Zhao is embarrassed to bow his head, but his heart is happy.

No woman will care about her appearance, no one will dislike the praise of others, especially the praise from strangers.

Gu Sheng was especially proud of Zhao's shopping in Yuncheng. When she came back, it was not just her own, Lin Ma and Xiao Xiao's hands were filled with new things.

Zhao Shi is the whole person who has changed from inside to outside.

From clothes to jewelry to shoes, Gu Sheng has given her a few sets for her.

Zhao's mouth disliked the daughter's defeat, but the smile on his lips could not be suppressed.

On the third day, Gu Sheng went to visit the Shen Yuanxing couple with Zhao.

She told Zhao that the other party is a business partner.

Looking at Shen's completely Western-style building, the gorgeous chandelier on the ceiling, and even a small fountain in the garden. All of them show the wealth of the host family. Zhao's point is that some of her daughters are also bosses, what is the concept.

Shen Jia's politeness to Gu Sheng was almost cautious, once again let her refresh her understanding of her daughter.

It turned out that when she didn't know anything, Ruohua has become such a good woman.

No wonder, she was so emboldened when she was on Yanjia's house; no wonder, for Yan's property, she did not say anything to give up.

Zhao's heart does not know what to say. She originally thought that women married a good family, and that husband and wife are the best way to get to know this, but it has become more blurred.

You don't have to be careful to serve others, you don't have to live by your husband's family. Her Ruohua can live well.

Mrs. Shen heard that she is the mother of Gu Shengyin and her attitude is very friendly.

After all, Zhao is a lady, although the knowledge may be shallower, but there is nothing to say about the etiquette, but it makes Mrs. Shen more curious about Gu Sheng's identity.

This time, Zhao's meeting completely let go of the heart, and the slightest concerns and worries in the past were also put down.

She and Mrs. Shen have become good friends.

Although there is no lack of the meaning of Mrs. Shen's intention to make a good deal, Zhao's temper is good, and she has been with her for a long time. Few people can not like her.

A month later, Zhao has been able to dress up stylishly and beautifully, and went to shopping with Mrs. Shen.

Especially knowing that her daughter is a forester who is especially welcomed by Yuncheng women, and is the owner of Baiyun Buxing, she spends money to make it even softer.

Women are embarrassed, as long as the mind changes, everything will slowly become better.