Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (26)

Huang Anyuan looked at her and didn't know what kind of look to reveal on her face.

He thought about it and decided to say the topic directly: "Hey, can you tell me something good in school? I have a bad reputation at school, and even roommates don't care for me."

He thought that he was very earnest and said to Gu Shengyin: "Hey, I also apologized to you for the first time. This thing has let her go, and you don't have to worry about me anymore?"

Gu Sheng was like the first time he knew him. He looked up and down Huang Anyuan.

"Huang Anyuan, is it that I took a slap in the face and played it too lightly?"

"You have to figure out one thing, you are sorry for me, I can't help you. I am often not a white lotus flower, I was beaten, and I have to smile and go over and say a good fight!"

"In addition, your reputation at school is not good. This is what you made yourself. It has nothing to do with me. You don't have such a big face to make me embarrassed you."

"Now, immediately, right away, leave my door!"

After Gu Sheng finished speaking, he no longer took care of him. He took out the key and opened the door. The "砰" sound shut Huang Anyuan out.

Such people are really troublesome.

Huang Anyuan still screams out of the door: "Chang Hao, you are embarrassed, we have more than ten years of friendship, you are saying that you will lose it..."

Neuropathy!

"Host, be careful tomorrow, dump the dust and find someone to teach you." The system suddenly reminded her.

Gu Sheng said that he nodded.

Before she left school the next day, she went to the second grade to find Gu Shili.

Gu Shili heard her surprise and picked her eyebrows and nodded.

When Gu Sheng walked back and passed a slightly remote alley, he found himself blocked.

Both sides are small punks that are not mainstream.

"What do you want to do?" Gu Sheng asked calmly because he was holding a schoolbag.

"I have money in my bag. If you want, I can give it to you all."

The little yellow hair headed up and looked at her up and down, and smiled and said: "The little sister who is on the road nowadays is rare. If it is in peacetime, the brothers are in a good mood, maybe they will let you go, but unfortunately. Someone gave money today, let us have a few brothers, and give you a good look."

"What have I just heard? Whoever dares to cover her, who dares to give her a good look?" An arrogant voice sounded.

Huang Mao heard the sound of this heart is a glimpse, looked up and saw that Gu Shili took a large wave of popular standing there, staring at him coldly.

How can you get acquainted with this ancestor!

Huang Mao's face quickly piled up a smile: "This is a misunderstanding. I don't know if this is someone you care about, missed the misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding?" Gu Shili snorted. "You believe it or not, I am leaving you a leg here today, and tomorrow is just a misunderstanding."

Huang Mao knows that it is impossible to go out and want to go out.

As soon as he gritted his teeth and raised his handcuffs, he took a slap in his face: "I don't have long eyes."

After a slap in the face, he looked at Gu Shili and saw that the other side had a faint look.

The heart was horizontal, and it was a slap in the face of the face.

Until the fan was more than twenty years old, the faces on both sides of the yellow hair were swollen. It was obvious that this person was very good to himself, and did not have half a hand.

"stop."

Gu Shili finally made a noise and looked at him: "Today I am in a good mood. You take your person back. The person behind you asks you how to deal with my regular sister. You give me a reward for returning to her. Got it?"

Huang Mao is like a big man, and he is busy with you and left here.