Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (5)

He glanced around and saw Gu Shengyin, who was chatting with a girl in the corner.

Looking at the girl who chatted with her at first glance, Huang Anyuan's heart was a sudden.

He walked over there.

"Hey."

Gu Sheng saw her back, and her eyes widened with joy: "Anyuan brother!"

Looking at the jersey of Huang Anyuan, she suddenly thought of what she was doing.

She lowered her head a little uneasy, twisting her own clothes with her fingers and spitting out to Huang Anyuan: "I'm sorry, my brother, I just met my ten-year-old sister, and I accidentally talked over."

She was originally small and exquisite, and this time she shrank shoulders and pitiful appearance, so that Huang Anyuan's original heart was so depressed that it was dissipated.

It's just that he hasn't said anything yet, and he's afraid of Gu Sheng's Gu Shili's voice: "Huang Xuedi, I'm trying to pull the donkey to chat, don't blame her."

When I heard Gu Shili's words, Huang'an's face was a change, but it was only a moment. He smiled and said: "Gu Xuejie said, laughing, my girlfriend, I hurt her, I have no time, and I have to blame her."

"Gu Xuejie, I am looking for something, I will go first." Huang Anyuan nodded to Gu Shili and took Gu Sheng because he left.

When Gu Sheng was taken away, he did not forget to look at the back. He waved his hand toward Gu Shili with his empty hand: "My sister is goodbye."

"How do you get mad at her?" The two men went to the unmanned place, Huang Anyuan asked with a worried look.

"Who?" Gu Sheng had a question mark.

Huang Anyuan took his ignorant little girlfriend without temper: "That is ten miles."

Seeing Gu Sheng's expression of "I'm talking about her," Huang Anyuan continued, "The Gu Shili is not a good person. I heard that she and the people in the society have contacts. You don't want to go too close to her. You are two world people."

Gu Sheng said that he really wants to give Chang Hao a person who should be far away, and Huang Anyuan should be ranked first.

Of course, she can't say this.

On the surface, she can only look at her big eyes and her face is not convinced: "The sister of Mingli is a very good person."

Huang An was very big, and she had listened to her words clearly before, and she told her not to do anything. She was listening to her. How do you become so unconscious now?

Is it a late rebellion? Huang Anyuan opened a brain hole.

Here, Huang Anyuan is still thinking about when he is cute and cute, and when he can recover, Lincheng is very lively.

"I will say it, use this trick to motivate you, definitely use it!" a tall and handsome boy said loudly.

Next to it is the hum of a group of people.

"I said Lu Xueba, we are the three guys who have abused the three key areas. What time can you divide me?" The boy in a white shirt smiled charmingly.

The boy is not too old to look at. He is fifteen or six years old, his skin is very white, his facial features are clear, and he is calm and mature that does not belong to this age.

He said that he had a faint smile: "When I go back to school, I will give you out."

"Yay!"