Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (30)

The Crown Prince, who has been considered by all to think that the medicine is not working, has come to awaken!

When the news came out, many people were relieved.

Most of these are the palace people who are serving in the palace, and some young and sonless waiters.

These days, due to the assassination of the Crown Prince, the atmosphere in the entire palace is incomparably condensed. Everyone is not careful, dare not have a slight mistake, lest they are accidentally, they will be angered by the sire and Feng Jun Dispose of it.

Thankfully, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is safe.

There are other people who are also pretending to be happy, but they are secretly hated in the heart. How can her long songs be so hard?

These people, of course, are the princes who have the royal women under their knees, or the princes who are the same age as the phoenix songs.

They are undoubtedly the most hope that Huang Changge can't wake up.

Of course, at this time, even if the heart is filled with blood, the face must be blessed, but the Phoenix Palace is invited to give Fengjun a happy report.

They couldn't get in the Qinghuang Palace. Fenghuang had already ordered that no one should disturb until the Crown's injury did not heal.

Of course, this person does not include Qin Lan.

At this moment, he is being taken by Gu Sheng for a forced rest.

"You look like this, others come in and see, I am afraid I don't know if I am still injured." Gu Sheng said with a smile.

Qin Hao only looked at her not talking.

Gu Sheng sighed, this time can be regarded as scaring him.

She softened her voice: "I am all right, hey, don't worry."

"Why?" Qin said.

I didn't talk for a few days, and when he spoke, his voice was hoarse.

Gu Sheng did not respond to him for a moment.

"Why, what is the knife for me?"

Gu Sheng revealed a smile: "If Dachen's Royal Highness is in the sky, it's not a trivial matter..."

Qin Lan interrupted her: "I want to hear the truth."

Gu Sheng put up a smile: "Okay, then I will tell the truth. Hey, you really don't know?"

Her mind has never been hidden from Qin.

Gu Sheng suddenly laughed: "When I was in a coma, I heard someone telling me about it. As long as I can wake up, he will formally answer my question that night."

Qin Xiao's eyes widened, and it seemed that she did not expect her to be conscious at that time.

Gu Sheng said softly: "What have you done these days, I know, it is hard."

Qin Xiao smiled: "Do you want to know the answer?"

Gu Sheng has made a look of listening.

Qin Yu said one word: "Long song, I only have one condition. If you want me, you must promise, this life, only my Qin Qin. In the same way, Qin Lan can also swear, In this life, only you have a long song."

Gu Sheng laughed, and her eyes sparkled brightly.

"Hey, you look like this. If it's not that my body is really inconvenient, I really want to press you to death..."

Qin Lan's stunned her, whoever pressed down, and walked away!

In the Qinghuang Palace, the two sweet and sweet, in the Tianhuang Palace, Huang Ming songs on the cold ground, bearing the anger from the Phoenix.

"Ming song, you are real, too disappointing!" Fenghuang looked at this daughter at this time, and there was only total disgust in his eyes.