Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (13)

Today, after she finished her dinner, she habitually opened the official website of the Holy Ring.

I found that the above has been blown up by the message.

It turned out that the list of actors has been published.

Heidi's eyes lit up and quickly looked down the list.

Joshua - Augustus Monroe.

Helen - Mortis Dawson.

Uttana -? ? ?

what?

Heidi thought that he had read it wrong and read it again.

That's right, behind Utana's actress is a long question mark.

What does it mean?

Heidi turned down the message, and sure enough, half of the fans were questioning, the director group is doing this.

Heidi couldn't help but send a message, she wanted to know, what does this mean?

However, there is no movement on the official side.

Heidi landed a handwritten book and found that it was also blown up. Many fans of The Holy Ring are discussing who Utara's performers will be?

Fans who discussed Uttana's role even surpassed the two protagonists.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the official of the Holy Ring finally responded.

Below the greatly bold title is the words of director Ken Peter:

"The good news for the fans of the "Quit", the actors who best match the image of Uttana have been found by us. On December 1st next year, I will see you."

Here are some news about the Holy Ring, including clothing guides, budgets, and more.

However, fans are most concerned about who Uttana is, no!

Ok, don't tell us who it is, can you come to a photo? nor!

Nothing was revealed, but the banner that best fits the original is played.

The curiosity of all fans has been hooked up, the most suitable for the original?

You must know that Uttana in the original book is called God's gift to the human world. The beauty is completely beyond the imagination of human beings, and he lives in the sky castle all the year round. She has no knowledge of good and evil, all based on her own preferences. People have a high-top view and cruel innocence.

Can the crew really find such an actor?

Fit the original, is it consistent with the appearance, or is it temperament?

Or, is this hand drama group releasing a hype for attracting popularity?

Some black powder has already roared under the official website.

There are also some fans of Sofia. They always thought that Uttana's role would be Sofia. Only Sofia's beauty can maximize Uttana, but the crew did not choose her.

Some other fans started to leave a message below the other stars, asking about the players of Uttana.

The actors who got the warning from Peter certainly couldn't reveal the news of Gu Shengyin.

Only Mortis published a message: Uttana's news is a secret. I can only say that I will never let everyone down. I am a fan of the Holy Ring. I can tell everyone with great responsibility. Peter's words were not wrong, she was born specifically for the role of Uttana.

Augustus also replied that he did not write as much as Mortis, only a short sentence: I saw Princess Uttana, standing in front of me.

The two main characters of "The Holy Ring" personally spoke, indicating the affirmation of the actor who plays Uttana.

This makes fans more curious.

What kind of beauty is it that everyone can recognize!

Dare to say it all at once!