Chapter 2: I have a baby!

"Is the baby obedient?"

Lin Xuan glanced at Yang Ziyi next to him, and had to say that Yang Ziyi's figure is indeed very good, and there are all places that should be there.

I can't see that it is a woman who has given birth to a child.

"The babies are okay, both babies are considered obedient."

"Two babies?"

Lin Xuan was overjoyed. He thought he had only one child, but he didn't expect it to be two children.

That said, he is now the father of two children.

"I'm going to the maternity store to buy some milk powder for the babies, the diapers are wet."

"I'm going with you."

Although he is still a student, he also found a part-time job during college and made some money.

Later, you can also pay for the milk powder for your babies.

Not long after, Yang Ziyi took Lin Xuan to the maternity store.

Lin Xuan didn't know what brand to buy for babies' milk powder and wet diapers, so he could only follow Yang Ziyi to see her choice.

"There are two babies in the family, so I have to eat two cans of milk powder every month, and this milk powder can't be bought too cheaply. One can of milk powder is 300 yuan, and two cans are 600 yuan."

Yang Ziyi explained to Lin Xuan while choosing.

Hearing her explanation, Lin Xuan nodded.

According to their standards, the average teacher’s salary is only 5,000 yuan a month.

The baby’s milk powder costs 600 yuan a month, plus wet diapers, and those who usually buy clothes for the babies, presumably about 2,000 a month. If you also ask a confinement wife to help take care of the children, it will take almost a month. Around 4000.

After such calculations, Lin Xuan understands that it is not easy for Yang Ziyi to take care of children.

But fortunately, I now know that he will not leave these two children to Yang Ziyi alone. He is the father of the children, and he will also take care of the children with Yang Ziyi.

"Zi Yi, let me pay the money."

When Yang Ziyi had selected everything, Lin Xuan said immediately.

"No, I'll pay the money. You're just a student, where did you get so much money."

Yang Ziyi shook her head.

"At any rate, I am also the father of two babies. Anyway, I will pay the money. Don't refuse."

Lin Xuan snatched the milk powder cans and wet diapers from Yang Ziyi, quickly took them to the cashier, and asked the cashier to scan the code, then took out his mobile phone and opened the vx payment.

Waiting for the cashier to put things into the shopping bag, Lin Xuan carried the bag, looked at Yang Ziyi, and said softly: "Ziyi, let's go."

Seeing Lin Xuan with a touch of tenderness in her eyes, Yang Ziyi trembled in her heart and followed Lin Xuan with a hum.

Although Yang Ziyi is a teacher, the school only covers food, not housing, so Yang Ziyi lives far away from the school.

After walking for almost ten minutes, the two of them arrived at their destination.

Looking at this community, Lin Xuan frowned slightly, the environment here is not very good.

There is a square here, and the aunt nearby is also going to the square, afraid that she will dance the square dance at night.