HER BEST DECISION

Începe de la început

Ting Hao - Any doubts?

Chang An - Not at all.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled. Then Ting Hao lowers down his head and his smile starts to faint.

Ting Hao - I think... Bai Cao is tired of me loving her so much.

Chang An was confused to hear that. He turned his face towards Ting Hao.

Chang An - What do you mean?

Then Ting Hao raises his head and his eyes fell straight upon Bai Cao.

FLASHBACK

Bai Cao - You are talking as if I would have sat there and let him do whatever he want to. Did you forget that I also know how to fight?

Ting Hao - I thought nothing at that time, Bai Cao. I just knew that I have to protect you from every evil thing. I know that I have hurt you and I am sorry for that. But I trust you the most, Bai Cao.

Both of them looked at each other.

Ting Hao's eyes were filled with love, care and affection for Bai Cao and Bai Cao could see that.

Bai Cao - Stop loving me, Senior Ting Hao.

Bai Cao said that while looking straight into Ting Hao's eyes. Ting Hao's eyes which were filled with love is now filled with pain and shock.

Ting Hao - What!

Bai Cao - Please stop loving me.

Ting Hao turned his face to another side and Bai Cao was looking at him. Both of them had tears in their eyes but were not letting them to fall. 

Then Ting Hao turned towards Bai Cao and looked into her eyes.

Ting Hao - Don't stop me loving you, Bai Cao, because you have no right to do that. This love is one-sided and it's mine... it's from my side, Bai Cao. I am not forcing you to love me. I am not forcing you to like me. I am not even asking you to give me a chance to prove that I love you, then why are you telling me to stop loving you? How could you ask me to stop loving you? This is my love, Bai Cao. I love you and I can't help it. Even if I want to stop... this heart won't let me.

Ting Hao said that while pointing his finger at his left chest.

Ting Hao - So, never ask me to stop loving you because whenever you will do that, this heart will start loving you more because you know that I do exactly the opposite to what I was asked to do.

Both of them smiled.

Ting Hao - Let's go.

Bai Cao nodded. 

Then both of them went towards the door. Ting Hao opens the door and Bingwei and Ting Yi fell to the ground.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Ting Hao was still looking at Bai Cao thinking about what she said to him. Then suddenly, Chang An snapped in front of Tang Hao and Ting Hao was taken out of his thoughts.

Chang An - Ting Hao, are you even in your senses? I have been calling you and you are ignoring me.

Ting Hao - It's nothing like that, Chang An. I was not ignoring you, I was just thinking.

Chang An - Ok, now will you answer my question?

Ting Hao - Which question?

Chang An - What did you mean by Bai Cao is tired of you loving her?