💙Coward | Boomer💙

⚠️ Another super long chap you're bout to read ⚠️

Perspective chaps are long in this book...

Enjoy the first ruff's perspective chap!

.

.

.

11 years ago at a dental clinic...

"Ahhh!"

An alarming sound rung the ears of two little boys. They sat on an available couch as they faced each other terrified.

"D-D-D-D-Did you hear that?" one of the boys with dirty blonde hair stuttered. The other he spoke to was in fact his triplet brother, who oddly appears rather different from him.

Though they share a slightly similar eye shape, the blonde's eyes were more pure and innocent. With the soothing color of dark blue.

The other had interesting red hair and red eyes. His eyes weren't near innocent. In fact they seemed quite fierce and fiery.

Despite that though, both were equally afraid.

"Sh-shut up, Itsuki! I know that..." the red boy half shouted. It was clear that he was far too scared to even talk about the sound he heard.

The boys went on a fun trip to the dentist to get their dental checkup.

And of course like any other child, they were absolutely stunned to hear their mother's announcement the night before.

"Huhhhhh?!!!!!!!!"

A dramatic expression of the two as soon as they realized what their mother has appointed for them.

"B-b-b-b-but...." the blonde boy was in shock. He had no words but tears slowly forming as he visualized the intimidating dental tools.

"Waaah! I don't want to!" the red head was rather bold to decline. "My teeth are perfectly fine!" thus he excused.

Regardless though, they went anyway.

It was one of those suspenseful moments where they had to wait for their mother and other brother to exit the dentist's office.

Then it'll be either one of their turns.

"Itsuki, you're going up first, kay?" the red head requested. "Huh?! No way! You go!" and of course Itsuki initiated refusal.

"Wh-What?! How dare you disobey your big brother!"

Being turned down, the red boy ended up starting a physical fight with Itsuki. They fought like cartoon characters typically shown on television.

They were being the rowdy 5 year olds they were.

"Just admit it, you're scared too!"

"No, I'm not! We all know you're the true coward!"

"Then go first, stupid Hayato!"

"No, you go!"

They were about to receive a reprimand from the nurse, until a black haired woman approached them along with another little boy.

"Stop it, you two" the woman calmly pulled both of them by the ear. And as result, they stopped.

"Ow, ow, ow, okay, okay!" the red head, Hayato had to speak up first. He just can't bear the pain of his pulled ear.