👑The Princes👑

"How could one possibly get hurt? Why is this still a question to you? How does it feel after you fall?"

This isn't the first time something like this has happened.

"Wouldn't it leave a scratch?"

And this isn't the first time he replied this way.

"You might as well claim to be pushed, but from the start it was never anything serious"

Until when will he do things like this?

"I believe it's about time you resort to self-introspection, you made yourself believe in such ludicrous lies"

"They always loath how it ends, deems it as unfair. But have they ever considered how it began? If yes the answer would be utterly apparent"

"Then again, everyone hates losing. I suppose that's what's going on here"

"That's always what has been going on"

Such obscurity within his words, an ambiguous message neither of them are able to discern.

And with every forward confrontation they'd make, demanding him to respond clearly.

Thus with every single one of them, he'd look over his shoulder and smile.

A smile. Ever so sincere yet sinister.

And say

"Isn't it all just some silly game?"

.

.

.

Somewhere outside of town, another castle stood. An extravagant dwelling served by loyal servants.

Into one of its glistening halls, an imposing family portrait was prominently hung at the end of it. A perfect portrait of a stoic middle aged man and his three sons.

The three lads that lived under the roof of what is often perceived as a palace by others. And the title and praise they'd frequently receive.

Wealth. Charm. And dignity.

Being so high above.

But what exactly is there to seek from them?

Some kind of prince charming.

Anyone's dream come true.

.

.

.

"You called it off again...?"

The soothingly crackling sound of a fireplace within the warm room fused with the crickets from the cold outdoors.

A room with a massive bookcase, taking up most of the walls. It was a luxurious vintage designed room. A room that was moderately dim, owned by a young lad that now sat comfortably on a fancy red chair.