👑The Princesses and the Butlers👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

In the mansion library, sat the girls. Each of them had a book to center attention on.

But apparently, Buttercup had hers on the view of outside.

From the window of the tall floor, her bright colored eyes looked down at the mansion front yard.

The caretaker was seen guarding the gates.

"Hey" she said, capturing the attention of her two sisters.

Having her eyes persistently on the outside view, the short haired girl began to speak.

"We hired those boys to befriend them, right?" she asked.

"Y-yeah..." Blossom curiously confirmed.

"Then why aren't we the ones instructing them?"

Buttercup's question simply referred to how her older triplet gave that essential task to to the mansion helpers and not themselves.

Shifting her gaze from the window, she looked over to her oblivious sisters.

"How exactly are we going to befriend them?"

Being given that question, Blossom froze for a second.

She just realized the lack of strategy of this 'Befriending Servants' operation.

Giving the boys instructions could have been their first step of making friends.

But apparently she let go of that opportunity.

Thus she had to slightly lower her head in shame and regret.

Noticing her pink sister's speechless state, Bubbles gently rubbed her back as assurance.

"That's okay, we can think of something else"

Buttercup just watched as she comforted gloomy Blossom.

A slight frown on her face before she sighed in defeat.

"Why don't we approach them now?" and volunteered an idea.

Hearing that, both Blossom and Bubbles looked at her in unison.

And at last, silence occurred.

Having her sisters' eyes on her for quite awhile caused the green girl to become bashful.

"I-I was just giving a suggestion, it's not like I want to approach them or anything!"

"That's..." Blossom quietly uttered.

"A splendid idea!" Bubbles unintentionally completed her sentence. Sparkles were seen in her eyes as she clasped both hands.

"That way we get to check on their work also!"

"Yeah!"

Who would've thought such a simple idea could drastically change the library atmosphere.

Despite it being originally Buttercup's idea, her sisters were absolutely excited and proud of it.

Blossom quickly stood from her seat, rushing towards the door.

Placing a hand on it's handle, she looked over her shoulder with a wide grin.

"Come! Let's split up and find them now!"

And thus the thick books on the library table were left open. Light breeze gently blowing flipping a page of one of them.

👑👑👑

"They did very well, miss!"