👑What's This feeling?👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

"I'm sorry, Kaoru!"

In front of class 3-2, Momoko clasped her hands apologetically.

It was currently 2 in the afternoon, the bell has rang to imply today's school dismissal.

"Apparently the majority of my class failed a certain test"

The halls were quite crowded with students attempting to leave.

"And even the ones that pass have to stay for a remedial" Momoko informed in frustration.

She apparently was a victim of her classmates' failure.

"Please inform the chauffeur that I'll be out in 30 minutes" she continued. "Just go home without me"

With that said, Momoko returned back in class.

"Please inform the chauffeur that I will also finish late due to a sudden meeting arranged by the teacher"

(Miyako's reason)

Kaoru has recently visited her sisters' classes to invite them home. But coincidentally both are still occupied with certain events, preventing them to depart just yet.

And thus there the ravenette stood, in front of the opened car door, welcoming her in.

"Is that so? Then we shall return to collect them later on" the chauffeur responded to her reports.

Kaoru just stared at the opened door, the random butler in service patiently waiting.

For some reason, the idea of returning home now disinterested her.

She felt like violating her parents' rules once more.

"I think I'm going to walk home today"

Such an announcement alarmed the butler immediately.

"B-but, miss. The madam-" he was about to base his argument on their mother's rule, but Kaoru cut him off.

"It's just for another day, I promise this will be my last" thus she ensured.

"V-Very well..."

The butler closed the car door in defeat as he tiredly watched the raven haired mistress stray further away.

"Oh, what will the madam say this time..." he sighed whilst imagining their mother's reaction to a similar report he has made before.

👑👑👑

Like what has been said, Kaoru lacked of interest of returning home just yet.

Thus she chose to walk home in advantage of wandering around for a change.

(How rebellious...)

"Eh?"

But after a considerably long walk, she realized how she was neither on the path home nor at a place she was familiar with.

Straying further from Hakurei in a daze, one of the concerns of their mother regarding walking home independently has occurred to her.

"Am I lost?" she asked herself whilst scanning her surroundings.

It was a place she has never visited before.