👑Fault👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

Slapping her cheeks hard with the palms of her hand, Kaoru let out a groan of frustration.

She could feel her face heat up as a reddish color remains on her face.

But she didn't care.

It was pouring outside. That afternoon as soon as she returned from her date, a contemplation began.

"Because it's an order, I'll do it.."

Having his voice resounding in her mind as she pictured his calm face whilst saying it.

She couldn't help but glance hopelessly at the window of her room. Watching as raindrops race each other, slowly dripping down the glass.

Her face looked utterly tired and frustrated.

"Haah, it's all my fault anyway" she began to say.

Proceeding to sit on the floor, she rested her tired head on her hugged knees.

Her mind can't seem to move on from his response.

She felt nothing but disappointment.

But then again, she tried to be realistic.

"Of course he'd say that. Isn't that also why he agreed on spending the day with you?"

Questioning herself, she didn't answer.

"He also said the same thing when I asked for a date..."

Later on, her mind began to replay the moments she had before. Asking him for a date and a kiss afterwards.

"What had gotten into me?" the girl had to whine in embarrassment.

Kaoru is the least out of her sisters to ask for such things. Why would she?

"Do I like him?"

The rain outside was the only sound heard after this question.

She had to take time to rewind.

"All his actions and the way he says things..."

"How could I not end up liking him?"

Though there was a moment where she was in denial. Assuring herself of not liking him

Unfortunately, some things are beyond control.

Even if she did deny, that particular feeling will continue to occur.

"I must have liked him a bit too much to ask all of that" finally, a defeated sigh was released as she stood up.

Nearing the window, she saw the three young servants walk pass the mansion gates. It appears they were exiting.

Their shift was over.

"Even so, I shouldn't have"

"He's a servant here. Of course he'd always say yes to me"

Clenching her fists, her mind continued to remind herself.

"Don't get confused just because he's young. He's just a servant. That's what he does"

At this point, it was like she was forcing herself to accept reality.

She kept on repeating herself.

Though, it never removed the mixture of pain and disappointment inside her heart.

This made her question.

"I don't have the right to feel hurt, right?"

Her fists weakened. One of her hands proceeded to touch the window pane.

"He was just doing what he's assigned to do"

"Right?"

....

"It was never his fault"

"It was my own for letting myself have impossible expectations"

👑👑👑

"The chairman of my company have invited us, including you boys, to participate in a certain event of his"

In a wide room, stood a dignified man.

His stern voice echoing through the dark cold room. His hands clasped behind his back as he faced a massive window.

"It will be a formal event consisting a slow dance attraction"

Moving his pupils to glance behind him, an important part of this news was planned to be announced.

"That is the exact purpose of your invitation"

Three boys were seen to stand behind him, listening with all ears.

"You have been given the privilege to become the chairman's daughters' partners for the event"

The man's gaze shifted onto the the night view ahead of him. His hand slipping into his suit jacket's pocket, revealing a photograph.

"For the sake of your curiosity, I have provided their image"

Turning away from the window, his steps made audible noises as he calmly hand it over to one of the boys.

"Eh? What's this? A sister portrait, I believe?" the boy held the image in hand, giving it a smirk of mockery.

"The event is incredibly near. Friday"

The man neared a certain door to exit, but before he did, of course a very important message shall not be forgotten.

"Behave yourselves and do not embarrass me"

Slam!

His cold stern voice followed by an alarming sound of the door closed.

He has left.

The boys were left in the room, fixated on the given image of three beautiful girls.

"How amusing..."

The entrusted boy of keeping the image turned away calmly.

"Come along, boys"

Stopping in his tracks, his alluring maroon eyes glanced to the back.

He then lift the image to the height of his head, ensuring the boys behind could view.

"Let each of us decide which lady we shall partner with"

Add to reading list 📖 💕
Vote and comment pleaseeeee😣😣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

-Kanatheshipper