👑Welcoming Spring🌸

Note: This is a revised chapter

A year passed, and so did another.

A single event on the year of 2006, one of its days of spring brought quite the change to a massive manor in a shining neighborhood.

Three young girls under the roof of a beautiful palace like home.

The colorless life they had now filled with a series of different episodes.

What could the eagerness of meeting him mean? Excitement and thankfulness.

The butterflies inside would either be considered something nice or discomforting.

Seeing him would either bring a smile or an annoyed frown.

Indeed it was different for each of them.

But all feelings equated the same, right? Isn't this what friendship is?

After two years however, set aside their true intentions in letting these people into their lives, at least one of them should have realized it.

After all, friendship, or at least from what they've heard, shouldn't be this complicated.

.

.

.

Spring, 2008

"Honestly...."

Down the single path of a nearby park, a pair of black strap shoes of a young lady left unseen footprints each step she took.

Ah, but her shoes aren't the only ones on track.

There seems to be another pair worn by a lad beside. His being a shiny match of black formal shoes.

Her light green eyes gazing annoyedly upon him, just like how she'd always be caught looking like.

In her mind inquiring "How could I last a whopping 2 years with this guy?"

Two years has flown by since the unexpectedly flowery adventures of the princesses and their young servants began.

Who would've thought it would carry on until today?

But it certainly made the grumpiest young lady of the Arisugawa family to wonder.

Wondering about the special young butler she happens to hate very much ^^

Yet again, happens to never escape from...

"Eh? It's been 2 years hasn't it?" but then the lad suddenly spoke, his laid back voice startling her apparently.

"Didn't think I'd still be around you, huh?" he asked, this time looking her way, displaying a teasing smile.

It was as if he could read minds, just by being told that was enough to make her scowl before snapping back "Well, why would I expect such a thing from someone as lazy and arrogant as you?"