💚Effortless | Butch💚

Oh my lord, I don't think people are gonna read this chap at all T_T

It's so damn long! Who would waste their time to read this?!

But who cares, here ya go, the character with the least perspective in this story.

I worked hard on this, do enjoy...

(i can def understand if you're gonna drop it though...)

.

.

.

"Why are you angry? Tell me, that's an order"

He can't possibly tell the truth.

"You're a bit like Mr. Kobayashi's son"

But being able to compare, wouldn't that mean she knew him well? She interacted more with him at the soiree she attended then.

The soiree was an information he randomly received. It annoyed him to think she might reunite with her former partner from 2 years ago.

The reason behind his anger was rather childish. And though he wished to hide it, she just had to push him through.

Besides, who likes being compared to someone they dislike?

Despite appearing calm and mature, he has his defects.

And though she wasn't at fault, for the cause of his annoyance is his own feelings.

He just wanted to annoy her back.

"It was annoying since I was actually interested in her"

By telling a lie based on his childish desire.

.

.

.

10 years ago...

"Hina, your second one is so pretty!"

In a local coffee shop, a barista was seen grinding coffee beans behind the counter.

The strong scent of coffee tingling the nose of a blonde kindergartener, resulting it to crinkle.

On the brown wooden floor where his small navy sneakers stood, beside his pair were burgundy ones.

His frowning brother standing next to him.

They both watched a certain scene ahead.

Their mother, defeatedly tolerating her three friends squealing over another little boy they both knew.

"Oh, he's so fair"

"And his eye shape resembles yours"

On a particular seat, sat a little boy surrounded by women.

As mentioned, he had fair skin. In contrast, jet black hair and eyes of a dark shade of green were another of his notable features.

That day, he and his dearest brothers were took by their mother to a social affair with her friends at a coffee shop.