👑Girl in Beret👑

"My, my~ Your hair has grown quite long"

A lady said with a sparkly eye smile. She cupped her left cheek whilst speaking.

Glorious wavy long hair, natural long lashes, and simple red lipstick. This woman was in fact the owner of one of the most pricey salons in town.

"Good afternoon, miss Erena"

A teenage girl, around 158cm, preppy styled outfit, and bright green eyes. You could tell from her eye color who she is.

"Do take a seat, Kaoru-chan" Erena suggested.

"Before that, we'd like to apologize for not being able to come over to your manor like usual"

"We're awfully busy today, you see" 

Mrs. Arisugawa is apparently acquainted with almost all of the best shop owners in town. And that applies to salons as well.

Whenever the girls need a haircut or anything involved with hairstyling, all she has to do is call Erena for a reservation and they'll visit the mansion the next day for a private service.

But this time, Erena's schedule was rather full. Therefore, Kaoru as a result, had to come to the salon herself.

With her maid and butler...of course...

If not? Then she wouldn't be permitted to leave the mansion ^^

"It's alright" Kaoru shortly replied. "Isn't it better this way? Now I have a reason to go outside..."

It is true that the ravenette's hair has grown. It was shown on her bangs, it was getting closer to her eyelids she had to blow them away.

Despite that, it was also quite visible from the back view. Her hair was surpassing her shoulders a bit.

"Are you sure you don't want just a trim?" Erena offered as she moved her scissors.

"No, thank you"

The fashionable hairdresser just sweat dropped at Kaoru's reply. Erena has always always wondered why the green eyed girl never lets her hair grow long.

"It's been like that since they were in primary school, I suppose..."

Long hair has always seemed more elegant and feminine. One of the advantages of having a longer length of hair is the variety of styles it can form.

Ponytails, pigtails, braids, the list goes on.

I mean, you can try those styles with short middle length hair as well, but its just easier to do with longer locks.

"Eh? Kaoru when are you going to grow your hair? Look at your sisters, don't they look pretty with long hair?"

Words Kaoru often receive during family gatherings.

"Kaoru is already cute with short hair, but wouldn't long look better? Why not give it a try?"

"Mrs. Arisugawa, why not let Kaoru have long hair? She's the only daughter who has short hair"

Or words heard from their parents colleague during their visits.

She has been hearing it since she was in kindergarten, and it annoys her, yes.

But the ravenette didn't even need a certain reason to keep her hair short.

She just recognizes herself more that way.

And luckily, their parents don't have a "Hair Code". Thus, she's allowed to keep it.

"My hair isn't that short..." Her green orbs sharply pierced through her reflection.