👑Gowns and Accessories👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

I gave the ruffs Japanese names considering their roles as regular school guys

Hayato is Brick

Itsuki is Boomer

And Keita is Butch

Happy memorizing ^^

"Wednesday!"

Momoko's cheerful voice echoed across the halls of the mansion.

The girls have just returned from school and as planned, will visit the shopping center in preparation to their father's big party.

"The event is just two days away, how nerve wracking" Miyako smiled nervously.

"But I very am eager to finally try on a gown!"

"So am I, Miya-chan. This will be our first time!"

The two girls began to daydream about the sparkly apparels they are bound to meet.

Clasping each others hands, they squealed excitedly.

Kaoru on the other hand, didn't mind much. Like what has been revealed, she dislikes gowns.

As for now, she had something else to think about.

"Why didn't we just go to the mall right after school ends?" she casually asked. "Why must we return home first?"

"Such a hassle..."

Hearing her, Momoko snapped out her dreamy state.

"According to the chauffeur, mother has important news to announce" she told. "Thus we must return home to meet her"

"My sweet girls"

As soon as Momoko finished, a familiar womanly voice chimed in.

A woman with glorious wavy hair and expensive business attire, approached them.

Her red heels clacking on the way.

"Good afternoon, mother"

The familiar branded perfume scent swirled around her.

She is indeed, the madam of the Arisugawa mansion.

Mrs. Arisugawa.

"I'm glad you're here" she eye smiled.

As she opened her eyes to reveal her alluring eyes, her arms crossed.

"I have received a report that you will be selecting gowns today, correct?"

"Also, I was informed that you girls wish to search in distinguished stores"

"Unlike usual"

The mother's words were referring to a discussion they had days ago during a morning stroll.

"May I propose a solution?"

(New Friends chap)

During that time, a particular maid volunteered an idea that was accepted warmly by them.

Thus the same maid must have been the one to send this report to their mother.

"Yes, mother" Miyako nodded with a smile. "We apparently have different interests"

Hearing that, Mrs. Arisugawa smiled once more.

"I have prepared the perfect escorts for you"

"Come along, now"

That statement confused the girls. They are not likely to be appointed to certain servants in terms of escorting.