👑Poetry and Love Songs👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

(man i've gone so far ^^)

That day marked their 2nd year of service. From outside of the big window of the mansion staff room, the beauty of the many cherry blossom trees were seen.

Inside of a massive empty room, classic and simply decorated by neutral colors of cream and white, he sat on one of the cushioned wooden chairs. His body facing a white table where a piece of paper laid.

It was a very frequent condition that lasted even until today. Him wasting the resting time each employee is privileged with to finish schoolwork.

"Darn it, the semester's ending yet we just gotta be burdened with somethin' so dumb..." grumbling to himself.

"As if finals aren't burdening enough..."

His exterior certainly doesn't seem like much. All he seemed was an angry red haired lad. The kind that'd skip classes and stuff.

Contrary to all of that, he serves as a formal personal servant of a big mansion. And to top it all off, spends break time for school purposes.

But might I remind you that he isn't much of a diligent person.

Ping!

Glancing over at a vibrating sound nearby, he noticed a notification enter his personal electronic device.

A new message he has acquired.

✉️"Have you finished your poem yet? Can you even?" ✉️

Reading it, his nose scrunched up in distaste, displaying an offended look.

"This son of a-" he grumbled under his breath whilst typing back a message expressing his current annoyance.

Indeed behind his neat attire of a servant, he was just a hotheaded high school student. A kid at its very best.

But even so, 2 years of service he has properly provided.

And within those times of hard-work, well, I suppose it hadn't been always hard for him.

Creak!

How long has it been for him to eventually predict the white door to be swung open at this precise time?

Looking over at it, he didn't realize the annoyance on his face melting off as he even appeared quite refreshed.

He knew who it was.

"Hayato!"

A girl of bright orange locks reaching her waist with neatly trimmed ends. The bright red bow keeping them together in a subtle ponytail, moving slightly having to follow the movements of her head.

A pair of lovely pink eyes, looking as enthusiastic as it normally would.

Each time she greets him at this time, she'd always appear very warm.

Her aura greatly reminding him of the spring season. Cherry blossom trees seem to perfectly symbolize her.

And this endearing demeanor lasted even after 2 years.