👑She's in love?👑

Note: This is a revised chapter.

"Good morning, miss"

On a long dining table, served bread and butter along with assorted fruits.

A maid in duty pulled out one of the chairs, welcoming the young lady.

"Thank you" thus the young lady sat.

"Good morning, girls"

Across her sat two other young ladies.

They had equally bright colored eyes, a pair being light green and the other baby blue.

"Good morning, Momoko" the blue eyed smiled.

It was another morning for the girls of the mansion.

A checkered patterned pinafore uniform they all wore, along with black leather satchels.

"Last weekend was certainly a surprise" Miyako began. "Who would've guessed we could befriend new people"

Her sisters were aware of her reference to the three unique girls they recently met on the streets.

Moriko, Minako, and Kasumi.

"Would we see more of them though?" Kaoru asked.

"Hopefully!"

Seeing her two sisters interact brought a simple smile to Momoko's face.

But their conversation developed a thought in mind.

On the same day of meeting Moriko and the others, she also met a particular someone.

"You're welcome, have a nice day"

It was as if she could rehear his soothing voice, sending chills down her spine.

But in contrast, the image of his appearance brought heat to her face.

Looking down at the surface of her warm tea, butterflies began to swarm inside

"Would I see more of him?"

"Momoko!"

But then Kaoru's voice interfered.

Looking forward she saw her sisters, gawking at her.

"Y-yes?" thus she nervously responded.

"What took you so long at the bakery?" Kaoru finally questioned.

"Eh?"

Momoko was not expecting this to be asked out of the blue.

She was just thinking about the reason behind her bakery departure delay.

By just thinking of him to herself was enough to make her blush.

But the idea of speaking about him to another just feels entirely different.

She had to fluster.