👑A Prize👑

"Kaoru~"

A sweetened voice of a literal 16-year old boy with an unnatural seeming dark blue streak on his front hair.

Who else if not Hiroto Kobayashi?

In some area of the soiree, away from the window where Miyako and Taiga previously stood, is where the green puff had to deal this moron with.

"How's school? Do you find any difficulties anywhere?" He asked enthusiastically. The boy tried his best to look at the ravenette's face, but she just kept on turning away.

They stood in place though.

"Say, we're on the same grade, correct? Want me to teach you anything?"

Hearing that, Kaoru didn't take off the unamused look that has been on for minutes now.

In fact, it got even more unamused.

"You don't look so academic, don't offer something you don't own" Thus she rudely said...

But instead of feeling punched by such mean yet true words, Hiroto's heart skipped a bit as his maroon eyes dazzled.

"Waah! You spoke to me" And sparkles surround him, amazed of what just happened to him.

Kaoru just looked at him from the corner of eyes, arms crossed like usual.

Hiroto apparently noticed her gaze and accidentally locked eyes with her.

It made his heart stop for a second as he became stiff.

"Sh-she even looked at me this time! Alright!"

Cheering deep inside, the victorious look on his face was then layered by a shade of red.

"Ah~ Don't look at me like that, you're making me blush!" Hiroto became very bashful and looked away with a hand put up front.

Seeing him get so embarrassed like that made Kaoru stare at him weirdly before looking away once more.

Previously...

"Ah~ Finally, it's just a conversation for two"

As soon as they separated from their parents and siblings, Hiroto was obviously the first to open up.

"It's been quite the time since we met, I suppose you missed me?" He confidently asked with a charming smile.

But unfortunately for him, the girl she was with was in fact looking at another direction. Not a single reaction from her.

"Hm? Maybe she didn't hear me..."  So he thought with slight wide eyes.

"I understand that you must be highly intimidated by my alluring presence, but just so you'll know, there's no need to be shy"

Taking a step in front of her, he said before striking a cool pose.

"Just talk to me"

A final sentence escaped his lips along with a wink from his eye. This quote was delivered with a sparkly sensation.

In hopes to melt her that is.

....

"Ehhh?! Still no response?!"

The poor boy had to let out a severely shocked shout in his head after coming to realization that Kaoru was still not looking his way.

"Tsk, what is she even looking at?" Thus, he tried to follow her gaze and didn't catch anything but one of the big windows that showed the night sky.

"Heh, stars, huh?"

An idea then went in him through his right ear. Though it didn't leave through his left and instead was considered.