🍡Annual Tradition👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

"Hey, why'd you drag us here..."

Immersed into the bustling crowded area, a lazy whine was let out by a lad from a small group of three.

Pass the many people and stands, a grumpy looking one was seen in the lead.

"Ah, quit bein' a wuss. Be glad I took ya outta yer room" The one upfront said, not bothering to look behind, grumbling with a consistent frown.

"Spend time outdoors as much as ya can. It gets hard when ya got stuff to do"

"Don't take these chances for granted, y'hear?"

His two friends viewing his back view, they couldn't help but collectively agree on how much of an old man he sounded.

"Sounds like my angry neighbor..."

They happen to internally say at once.

"Why can't we go to the game center or something? This is so lame" Despite the previous advice given, neither of them refrained such childish remarks.

"Why do gotta we come here with you in the first place? I don't wanna!"

One after another, a chain of complaints entered the lead's ears as he began to grit his teeth in absolute annoyance.

It may seem as if he's restricting, but in reality he was preparing a blast of anger.

"Won't ya both just shut yer traps! I needa get somethin' from here and I need yer help!"

Thus swiftly, he looked over his shoulder, showing a not so new angered expression.

An angry young lad with rare red eyes, who else would it be?

(y'know i'm honestly tired of this, lets just get to the point...)

Hayato Horiuchi, the young butler.

(that's more like it ^^)

Today was the day of a local customary held each year to greet spring. In town at a big park, there will be a festive occasion accessible to all.

A flea market, that is.

Now it may sound dull, but it certainly is far better than it seems. Within the nice weather with balanced sunlight and breeze, stands were seen with different goods and distinctive characteristics.

From the soft green grass, picnic blankets of various colors and patterns were set to accommodate some sellers and their promoted items.

Such liveliness under the wonderful cherry blossom trees, it was a refreshing spring event.

"Help? For whaaat?"

The two friends he was with. Since before he's always had his very own group. That is not merely his brothers.

Like now for instance. He now is making way through the crowded park with his two class buddies.

Or as he often thinks of them as, minions.

A lad with messy short hair, his fringe pulled to the back with a hair clip. His appearance rather dull with nothing more than a pair sweatpants and a plain shirt underneath an oversized black jacket.

Obvious it was that he spontaneously dropped by, no preparation whatsoever.

Then again, what is there to expect from a lad that has been pulled out of bed just awhile ago?

His name being Ryo.

"I'm not that good with errands, I don't get any of those household needs. So can I just chill here?"