👑Just Two Years👑

"I'd also like to thank you for your services, Hayato-kun"

In one of the halls of the mansion, Hayato has left his butler uniform in the servants' room, neatly stored it back where it belongs.

Now he spoke to one of his young mistresses, one of the girls he whimsically ran into 2 years ago.

The second young mistress he must bid farewell to and thank for the opportunity given, Miyako Arisugawa.

But of course, being there three of them he must properly inform his departure of, only one remained in mind.

"Uh, Arisugawa-san" He called, capturing the blonde girl's attention.

"Yes?"

"Do you by chance know where your sister is?"

Such question that could be extended further, Miyako merely titled her head at him, indicating mild confusion.

Which sister could he be referring to?

(The hassle of having more than 1 siblings...)

"Momoko"

And so, he mentioned her first name. The missing piece of info needed to enlighten.

"Momoko-chan must be in her room" Thus she nicely told. "I checked the library already and neither of my sisters were present"

The only pointer he needed. With this, he nodded his head before attempting to leave.

"Right, thank you for telling"

👑👑👑

Knock Knock!

A knock was heard on Momoko's bedroom door, flinching her ears.

"Coming!"

As she made her way towards the door, her mind wondered who could be behind it.

"My sisters would most likely say something..."

Being absolutely certain is that it must be neither of her sisters.

"Yes-"

Thus soon as she opened the door, her words were cut off. The sight of the person who stood before her, it was an unexpected approach.

"O-Oh, Hayato" She stuttered. "What brings you here?"

Having him suddenly come to her this way, she couldn't help but sheepishly brush her feet against floor.

Indeed she was unprepared to see him for all the grim moments that has only occurred awhile ago.

"Everything that happened in the last few days..."

The climax of him reporting the heartbreaking news of her former lover's disloyalty.

"You have no right to interfere because you're just a servant!"

And words she impetuously shouted at him.

The crippling feelings it would bring, nothing more but heartache and guilt.

But then again, another quote from the that day continues to linger in her head.

"Have you any idea of how fond he is of you?"