👑Date?👑

Note: This is revised chapter

(And boy am I excited to revise this)

"And why exactly am I not allowed to change?"

Earlier at the mansion, while her sisters were occupied with Slow Dance Tutorial books in the library, Kaoru was standing in front of the servants' changing room.

"Because we don't have time" she crossed her arms whilst saying.

"I'm going out somewhere, and you're accompanying me"

Her eyes focused on a male student ahead of her.

Her interlocutor so it seems.

Also one of her youngest servants to be exact. A rookie that has only been around for a month.

"Ahh, you mean the date you proposed yesterday?" hearing her statement, he acted surprised.

His dark green eyes looking upwards, pretending to recall a particular moment from the day before.

"Please date me!"

As a result, a clip replayed in both his and Kaoru's mind.

Though he didn't exactly forget about it.

He simply pretended in pursuit of reminding her of the bold request she made.

In order to fluster her.

"Oh, shut it!" she expectedly scolded. "I didn't literally mean 'Date', it was just a mistaken choice of words"

Finally stepping away from the room entrance, she took a few steps forward into the halls.

Being slightly further away from him, she paused and looked over with furrowed brows.

As a result, she was met with the sight of him, standing a few steps behind her.

Slight blushes began to appear as her heart raced.

The upcoming event between them that day has yet to occur, but the idea of it beginning brought tension.

"He's just going to accompany me like yesterday" she told herself. "But why do I feel so nervous?"

"This isn't a date"

Slightly intimidated, she coped by clenching her skirt.

"Right?"

Although uncertainty regarding this current situation lingered, she decided to not withdraw from it.

"Hurry up, idiot. We don't have all day"

And instead initiated it to quickly begin.

Thus with that shyly said, Kaoru looked away, leading their departure.

Not a single bit she stole a glance at the young servant trailing behind her.

She doesn't want to risk showing her flustered face.

"Don't I always get escorted by servants when heading out?" questions began to appear as she walked through the mansion.

"I mean, I also felt nervous when he accompanied me to miss Yuki's boutique yesterday"

Their journey to the mansion front door felt shorter due to her focus on the flowing thoughts.

"But this feeling is different..."

The double doors ahead of them was opened by an available servant, revealing the nice weather outside.

"This is just another strolling session, right? He's just on escorting duty again, right?"