👑Hurt👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

Two days have passed after the ball, it is now Monday, the beginning of another school week...

Behind Hakurei's gym building is where the girls have lunch every recess.

The lunch boxes packed from home is what they have daily.

While the school cafeteria is crowded with hungry students, the girls get to rest peacefully in that quiet place.

On the soft green grass the sat, boxes opened, placed on their laps.

"Momoko-chan" Miyako spoke first. "I heard the cafeteria is serving strawberry cream puffs today"

"If you'd like, Kaoru-chan and I are willing to accompany you"

Hearing that, flinched Kaoru's ears as she immediately objected.

"No way, then that guy from class 3-1's going to attack me" she protested.

"Heheh, you mean Kenji?"

"Yeah, whatever his name is. I'm not risking being humiliated by him again"

(Bad Day chap reference)

While her sisters interacted casually, Momoko instead spaced out.

Her pink eyes blankly stared at the insides of her lunch box below. A luxurious lobster bento she had.

But for some reason, she wasn't interested to eat.

"Do you perhaps have a lover?"

A question given by Mamoru last night during the ball, remained prominent in her mind.

"Speaking of which, Momoko" Kaoru suddenly called.

"Are you going to meet up with Dexter again after lunch?"

This question rang Momoko's ears as she reflexively looked up at her raven haired sister.

"You always spend the rest of recess with him, right?"

Hearing Dexter's name brought up surprised her.

In truth, she has been zoning out due to the thought of him.

And a consideration of a certain act.

"Y-Yeah..." she stuttered.

Noticing how nervous Momoko seemed, Miyako asked in concern "Is everything alright, Momo-"

"I'm going to meet with him now"

Suddenly, the pink eyed girl closed her barely touched lunch box and stood up.

"I'll see you girls around!"

And sprinted away from the area.

"Do you think she's gonna be alright?" Miyako watched as her sister drift away.

Her question meant for Kaoru that remained with her.

"Perhaps something bad happened between her and Dexter...?"

Kaoru had her eyes on Momoko even until she disappeared.

"If something really happened, she wouldn't be running towards him now"

And said.

"I think we're all tired of the way Hakurei treats us"

Listening to her sister, Miyako knew she was referring to the Princess treatment.

The treatment that caused them to be friendless for years.

"It's not our fault though" Kaoru continued. "If anyone were to be met with the same treatment, I think they'd eventually feel the same"