👑Both Hurts👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

Chirp Chirp

As any other morning, the birds gave a harmonical performance on the tree near a bedroom window. A thankful smile was gifted to them by a girl through the glass barrier.

Their loyal audience, the owner of the bedroom.

Being awake since before sunrise, she now sat on her vanity stool, caring for her blonde locks.

Overall, an ordinary morning for Miyako Arisugawa.

Appearing as peaceful, it was as if nothing had haunted her. It was as if nothing occurred the night before.

It was as if that dream has been forgotten.

A clack echoed across the big room as she rested her hairbrush down. Her fingers then fluently secured her hair with two silk ribbons. Gently tightening each side.

Thus the mirror finally reflected her sweet recognizable appearance.

As she finishes, a purple octopus plushie appeared to wait for her, leaning on the vanity mirror. Glancing at it with an eager smile, she stood from her seat and picked it up.

Being now placed on the palm of her hands, she cheerfully invited

"Let's go to school, Octi!"

👑👑👑

"Welcome home, miss Miyako"

As time passed, the girl's return was politely greeted by a certain butler of her home.

Her sisters that are frequently seen with her however are not present. She was the only who returned punctually due to the lack of purposes she has at the academy.

Unlike her sisters, they seem to have certain school events remained unfinished.

"The weather's nice today, I should visit the garden"

Thus the young lady made her way to her most favored mansion area.

The beautiful garden

And fortunately today, it was as gorgeous as ever. The flowerbeds were evidently well raised as the flowers appeared healthy and exceptionally captivating with the warm sunshine showered upon it, adding a nice shiny touch.

The bushes neatly cut into visually stunning shapes. Butterflies were seen exploring the glorious realm, giving more color and wonderfulness.

It indubitably was quite difficult to believe of this to be a house garden. It seemed absolutely fitting to be owned by a palace.

But isn't her family's home similar to that?

The scenery added a slight pinkish color to her cheeks as joy began to take over her emotions.

A fascinated smile formed as she attempted to indulge in such a breathtaking view. Verbally expressing delight.

"Wow-"

"Ack!"

But then a short expression of surprise caught her off guard, interrupting her accidentally.

The source of the shout must have been startled by her sudden approach.

But likewise, she too was alarmed by that shout.

Her eyes reflexively widened in shock as a small squeak escaped her lips. She wasn't aware of anybody else's presence.

Another natural reaction occurred as she began to look over her shoulder, hoping to find the source of sound.

"Eh...?"