👑Unlocked👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

And keep in mind this chapter took place before the events in the previous chapter. This was before Hayato interacted with Kaoru.

"What are you gonna do about those...?"

Shortly after the final school bell announced a little tune, many students walked out of a public school building, each holding the usual navy handbag.

Some went home, others had club activities.

But a minority had a job to attend.

That minority being three young lads who are said to be triplets but look nothing alike.

It's been awhile since they've hit the road, and thus now they've strayed far away from the school region.

A lively shopping district was where they roamed now.

However, there seems to be a concern lingering in their minds for as long as they've walked. Something neither of them have yet to solve.

"You look so messy today" from the start, Itsuki has been the one to comment on that particular issue.
His dark blue eyes laid on one of his brothers, casually giving out honest remarks.

"I know that, okay? But it ain't my fault" the centered brother snarled.

Although it isn't very new for them to see him this way, being given their current occupation, his ruffled appearance ended up becoming quite a hitch.

The eldest had scratches and minor injuries planted on his grumpy face. His shaggy red hair untidy as always, but it's nothing a little combing couldn't fix.

It's his face. He looked like he just got into a fight.

"I don't think bandaids are tolerable in terms of being a servant" after awhile of remaining silent, the composed voice of Keita was finally heard.

"Then again, I've always expected you'd be the one to lose this job first so I'm not surprised"

But unfortunately his participation wouldn't be complete without even merely a single snarky remark. A provocative person he's always been.

Carelessly letting his words slide, not even a slight bit of eye contact he bothered to make. That act enhancing his arrogance, perfectly triggering his older triplet.

"Hey, you deaf or somethin'?! I said it wasn't my fault!" thus the red boy yelled. "Did ya even see what happened this morning?! I was a victim!"

Easily angered he was. But even after all these years of being related, how could he possibly not recognize the motive his teasing brother always had?

Instead of intimidating him, all his anger did was bring an amused smirk upon the lad's naturally pale face.

Until how long would he realize, being all riled up would just grant the other's desires?

"Oh? But you could at least make some effort to protect yourself. From what I saw, you didn't even try" Keita carried on.

"Besides I never thought the tough Hayato Horiuchi would declare himself as a victim. Though it is quite funny to remember what happened in order to have you look like that. Remembering you staying still, getting a beat down."