👑Switched For a Day III👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

By the way, I'm in the mood of sharing songs, so have that one ☝🏼

Wham!

The intimidating yet impressive sound of a leather wrapped ball strongly smashed against the floor.

Passed the net, it was delivered through in an incredibly fast manner resulting a brief yet strong wind to blow.

And that sensation was felt even to those excluded.

"Alright! We scored another point!"

Under the high ceiling of the school gym, a volleyball match was being held.

A little practice to fill in the hours of physical education, exclusively for the female students of class 3-B of Nagasaki Junior High.

On the court now played half of them while the rest watched.

On the sides of the room, their backs were leaned against the wall, relaxingly waiting for their queue.

Plenty were seen casually speaking to each other, being it a usual day at school.

One was seen to space out, but it was supposed to be that way.

A girl with an incredibly quiet demeanor. Such an emotionless impression makes it difficult for others to read her.

Her seemingly blank gaze fully focused on the court, her legs folded close to her chest.

The moment the ball swiftly flew across the net, brief yet strong wind blew to her direction, blowing her hair.

Despite it, her face remained the same.

Difficult to read.

One the female students of class 3-B, Kasumi Kawahara.

It was any other day at school they believed, and Kawahara being so gloomy was apart of it.

But today was massive proof of how difficult it is to read her expressions.

Not a single person noticed anything different despite her role being secretly replaced.

And that is by one of the most respected students of the prestigious Hakurei Private Junior High.

Kaoru Arisugawa.

Even when portrayed by someone else, her impression remained the same.

(or maybe cause that someone's just a decent actor...)

"So far I've done good" she spoke in mind.

Everyone else being completely oblivious of what has occurred earlier that morning.

"Wanna switch positions for a day?"

(Risky Plans chap reference)

Thus that scenario replayed in her mind. The risky offer that brought her and her two sisters here today.

And you might even say, she's doing quite a better job than them.

But then again, the character she was supposed to portray might've merely been the easiest to pull off.

"Kawahara-san seems like the kind of person who wouldn't remember her classmates' names, so I don't see why I have to pretend knowing"

To sit in class and keep straight face.

Staying quiet isn't all that difficult for her.