👑Maturity👑

"I accepted! And now we're in an official relationship!"

How long has it been since he realized his feelings for her?

Has he counted the days since he first understood it all?

Joy. Ease. Jealousy.

He'd feel that all over again in order to realize how deep he's fallen for her.

"I'm so happy! I've always wanted to have a romantic connection with someone before"

But how long has it been?

Viewing her smile, he couldn't feel mesmerized. Having her sit next to him, he couldn't feel soothed.

Hearing her say that. Acknowledging her words. He couldn't feel jealous.

He felt many things at the same time couldn't feel anything at all.

For a split second, forgetting he was ever in love in the first place.

.

.

.

Ever since then, she lived a dream come true. Her days were inundated with flowers and butterflies. To smile each morning when she awakes. To smile each night when she lays her head to slumber.

Her days of fantasizing fanciful romances coming to a graceful end, reality gifting her what it feels to be true love.

A princess having to finally meet.

A prince charming she's been longing for as long as she could remember.

The happiest she's ever been.

.

.

.
Subtle steps of a young servant echoed across one of the halls of the quiet mansion. His elusive red eyes didn't express much as he made his way for work.

"Later on"

However, his mind was elsewhere.

"Will she come over to talk to me like usual?"

Wondering something that occurred to him late.

It's merely been a day since her hearty announcement. The hours after it, he spent it all with an empty head.

Even until this very second, he was unable to decide how to feel.

All he could ask is if things would remain the same between them. If she were to barge in through the staff room door and greet him like always.

To smile and put him at ease.

If she were to make him feel the same way.

"Thank you for the rice cakes the other day"

But in the midst of his wonders, a recognizable voice came to disperse it all.

Reflexively glancing towards the source of sound, and without him knowing it he stood near a widely opened room.

A bedroom of a soft shade of pink, a sight he was met with before.

"What? No, I'm not gonna get diabetes form eating too much sweets! You're the one who sent them anyway so blaming me is unfair!"