💙Prophecy | Bubbles💙

⚠️ SUPER LONG CHAPTER YOU'RE BOUT TO READ⚠️

.

.

.

10 years ago, spring, 1998

"Alright girls, your father and I will leave soon"

Some local children were seen peeking through their house windows, curiously gawking at a group of unfamiliar people.

Flashy they appeared. The visitors from another town. A woman was seen speaking to three preppy dressed little girls just in front of a shiny black car.

"We will be paying a visit to the town next door for a welcome event and won't be back for awhile"

Approximately 10 years before, the girls received such a rare yet wonderful invitation from their dear parents.

They were offered to tag along on one of their frequent business trips.

Ecstatic the girls were when they were told to pack their suitcases. How could they not be? It was their first ever official trip with their parents.

Their parents wouldn't normally take the girls on business trips but at that time, the trip took place elsewhere.

The trip took place in a small valley. Its size was proven from the fact that everyone in that valley was acquainted with one another.

It was so small, one could never get lost. A mere single day of exploring the place would be enough to memorize its surroundings.

But despite that, it was far from dull.

The valley was exceptionally peaceful and is gifted with beautiful nature alongside its friendly residents.

Family everyone was there, living life the simple way.

(enough with the description, now onto the flashback story!)

"Don't forget to have lunch and clean up after every return to the inn. Take good care, now. And do behave yourselves"

Inside the car awaited a businessman, patiently waiting for his wife to properly bid farewell with their young daughters.

And so what she told them before receiving an obedient unison reply of "Yes, mother"

Just the answer she's willing to take.

"Very good" Thus she spoke in return, proceeding to lean down and planted light kisses on each of their heads.

On the ground the young girls stood, watching plainly as their mother went to board the vehicle. The car door shut closed, they could all anticipate what she said inside

"Chauffeur, we'll be leaving now"

A indicative command she'd give, a signal that'd bring the vehicle to move and eventually stray further to no longer be seen.

And so they were all left with the care of a designated housemaid.

Certainly this was a very familiar scene for the girls to be in. It's just like those moments at the mansion front yard where they'd stand in a neat horizontal line to watch their parents' departure.