👑Essays and Love Stories👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

🌸Thank you for those who are still reading, I feel very happy to know someone is still reading this book...🌸

.

.

.

As time went by, spring break finally came to a close.

Thus students return to schools. Enrolling in higher academic levels.

A brand new day, in a brand new homeroom.

.

.

.

"Hellooo, students of 2-5!!!!!~"

And indeed, brand new teachers to work with throughout the semester.

Outside the classroom door, hung the class signage of a second year homeroom. One of the many classes of the reputable all-girls senior academy.

The class and school of the special Arisugawa girls.

Thus today, they were all seated and met with quite the eccentric teacher.

"My name is Rei Inoue and I'll be your literature teacher for the entire year! Please to meet you!"

As her lively introduction erupted, it was as if a couple of party blasters were activated as she clasped her hands sweetly, flashing a generous smile.

"Yesterday was our school orientation day, wasn't it? It was so much fun, huh? My, doesn't time fly so fast? Just awhile ago it was you girls who were welcomed to this beautiful academy, and now here you are! Greeting new underclassmen"

Her way of speech was rather unique. Although it may trigger mixed opinions. She was the kind of teacher some would find adorable for her friendliness, and some would think perhaps she isn't suitable to be a senior high educator.

Her manner of speaking could perhaps be construed as a way of interacting with kindergarteners...

"I saw all your special performances, but from this particular class, it was a piano attraction, right? And I was just blown away by such poise and grace!"

However, when it comes to starting the day she isn't so distant from regular teachers. Small talking by bringing up yesterday's school event.

"I'm so proud of every one of this school year, you all did the very best for your new juniors. Well done!"

Applauding them and such.

"Ah, but speaking of which, how was your spring break? What did you all do?"

Oh, it all seemed utterly familiar. Some students are already guessing her question might be related to today's literature lesson.

But how could they have such dull thinking? This lady is far more than your everyday literature teacher.

"I hope you all spent it for great memories. But for now, please take a moment to observe"