👑Love Confession👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

I added a song for fun, play it when I tell you or whatever ^^

Unlike how it was for their older triplet sister, neither of Miyako nor Kaoru had any interesting events related to other people. From outside the mansion that is.

But it seems that on this fine Tuesday morning, something quite unforgettable was coming their way.

Or at least, towards one of them.

"Arisugawa-san!"

It was never a new thing for the girls to arrive early at school. Even when the halls and classes were filled with very little amount of people, they have settled in class.

And oddly today, one of the girls from their class called and approached. It wasn't like any other morning greeting.

But at this moment, it was Miyako's desk she neared. Thus it was apparent the triplet she had business with.

"Yes?" Miyako curiously asked, tilting her head upward at the random classmate.

"Someone wants to see you at the school garden!" the classmate heartily announced. "It's an urgent matter, let's not keep them waiting!"

Such a surprise indeed. Never has either of the girls have been searched like this before. Now what could it be?

Leaving the classroom and academy building entirely, the blonde young lady was now inquisitively entering the garden grounds.

The school in which they attended had many facilities. One of them being the gorgeous colorful garden, a place used for gardening club activities.

It's  a beautiful viewing, something only campuses  with expensive tuition fees are able to provide.

"What an unusual choice of location..." she wondered. "Now what could possibly be discussed here?"

Suddenly someone caught her eye.

A rare yet disapproved appearance of a young lad, standing near of one of the white decorative sculptures of the garden.

A lad of wavy olive hair and a private senior high school uniform worn.

His entire presence baffled Miyako. Being given the school she attended is an all-girls academy. But his striking appearance was what it made quite obvious that he is indeed the person she had business with.

"Excuse me" she softly called, nearing him hesitantly. "Are you perhaps the one looking for me?"

The moment she did, he flinched in apparent surprise and glanced at her with wide eyes.

"Y-Yes!" he exclaimed loudly. His sudden enthusiasm instantaneously returning the surprise she caused him. This time she had to gasp.

"My name is Takaaki Ayagai! I'm a first year student from S Senior High! It's a great honor to make your acquaintance!"

And to her surprise, he carried on to introduce himself in full volume, followed by swift respectful bow.

Such acts confused and flustered Miyako greatly. She didn't know how to react as it was very overwhelming.

"Miyako Arisugawa!"

"Y-Yes!"

Especially when he stood up to sternly call her name, she just had to stutter in slight intimidation.

"I've been seeing you these past few weeks, I think you're a very gentle and motherly person! I like you!"

"!!!"