👑Math Homework👑

Note: This is a revised chapter

Momoko sat peacefully on her study desk in her feminine personal space of the mansion, her bedroom.

On the surface of her table was seen a thick book.

Her bright eyes were scanning a certain page, understanding each word until-

"Darn it!"

A considerably loud complaint sent startled shivers down her spine.

Reflexively looking over at the secured door of her room, she raised a brow.

"What's going on out there?"

Unable to contain her curiosity, she chose to delay her current studies and follow the alarming noise's source instead.

Creak...

Carefully opening the door handle whilst poking her head out, it seems nobody was present for the halls were empty.

Thus she stepped out and went forward.

"Should I just not do it at all?"

The same voice was heard as she walked further. It guided her to discover it's owner.

Thus it brought her to a certain room of the mansion.

The servants' room.

A wide room provided exclusively for the part time workers' of the household to keep their belongings and take a break.

As for the full timers, they own a specific bedroom to rest in.

"No wonder it was audible, the door's wide open" 

Resting her hand on the golden door handle, she quietly watched the insides of the room and spotted an interesting scene.

A boy her age with red eyes appear to be sitting on a provided chair, positioned near a provided table.

Although he was awfully young, he wore the mansion's butler uniform, verifying him as a servant.

And she knew very well who this particular servant was.

"Brick?"

"!"

Brick's act of resting his head on a hand whilst clicking a mechanical pencil was immediately interrupted by her call.

Looking over with shocked eyes, he watched as one of the young mistresses of the mansion walked in.

"Shoot! I left the door open..." slight feeling of fluster and regret haunted his thoughts as he gulped.

He couldn't help but think his previous complaints were what invited Momoko over.

(It sure did)

"Are you doing your homework?" as she got near, her curious face lit up to discover her correct assumption.

"Oh, it's about fractions!"

Her eyes reflexively checked the worksheet to view nothing but childish alien doodles.

They made her feel rather ticklish.

"What are these?" she giggled, pointing at the doodles.

The color red took over Brick's face in an instant as she did, implying great embarrassment.

First the overheard complaints, now his weird drawings.

The boy has been embarrassed twice today.

"Sorry, I'll erase them now..." he depressingly assured, his hand reaching out to a nearby eraser.

Thus the blushing boy proceeded to clean his sheet. The tiny aliens progressively fading away.