👑Tattler👑

Note: This is a revised chapter.

(Warning: 7000+ words ahead :DD)

Play the music when I tell you to match with the scenes ^^

In accordance with what has been agreed, the girls returned to Minako's home to close the curtains of this wacky day.

Cold water ran down the sink faucet and onto the palms of a fair young lady.

Contrastingly to how it was hours ago, she now feels collected and secure.

The fabric worn to cover feels far better having to know its hers.

Her hair finally combed down, returning her usual neat impression.

The rectangle mirror that hung in front, reflected an image of none other but one.

And that being simply herself.

Gawking at her pink eyes, she eventually let out a sigh of relief.

"We finally switched back" she thought. "It's good to know I don't have to pretend anymore"

Two hands rubbed together forming white foam, thoroughly cleaning between the fingers.

As she cleansed, her mind began to rewind clips of earlier. Her unsettling switched day.

Full of inconveniences, rowdiness, and suspense. It was an odd combination of feelings.

The feeling of disguising, trespassing, and getting away with it.

But at all at the same time, having the amusing opportunity to experience other school systems, enter new rooms, and wear a different uniform.

Never in her life she thought any of that would ever happen.

It all felt like a strange dream.

"Somehow I can't seem to decide whether or not that was a good experience..." dropping her head to hang low, a gloomy mumble fled her lips.

The poor girl seems to have trouble with feeling about this day. She feels awfully mixed.

Knock! Knock!

That was until a sound was made from behind the door, replacing all the depressive aura surrounding her with a single exclamation point.

Tightening the faucet closed, she looked over her shoulder to mildly shout "What's the matter?"

"Momoko, are you done?" as a result of this, the mystery person from behind the door was revealed.

The familiar voice of a rowdy punk girl, Moriko Tsumiakazu.

The same girl she had to perfectly portray this morning in pursuit of succeeding their switching experiment.

The character she struggled to embody. All the dignity and courage it took to behave so wildly.

The sacrifices she made to stay undercover.

(Switched For a Day I and II chap reference)

"I did a good job...." up until now, the thought of getting caught sent shivers down her spine alongside cold sweat.

Thus she had to uncertainly praise herself as a coping mechanism.

Creak...

"You're just washing your hands, right? I think its cool if I just come in"

The door opened to provide a gap enough to fit a head through.

Thus now Moriko poked her head out, grinning cheekily.