Chapter Ninety Two: Holiday on the Island Pt.3

WARNING: This chapter includes alcohol and a brief scene of the use of drugs. Please skip this chapter if needed.

(Song: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes)

When we came back from dinner, everyone was ecstatic to go to the club.

Most of us had just finished at Hogwarts and Beauxbatons so this was our celebration into adulthood.

I put on an emerald green party dress complete with heels and silver jewelry. I didn't have to bring anything because the club would just charge my tab for drinks.

I was the first one ready and I waited for everyone to come downstairs so we could head to the club.

"So the club's in the resort?" Pucey asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, so it won't be that far of a walk," I said.

"Thank God," he said.

I laughed.

Lilah and Jess were the next ones down.

"Oh hi guys," Jess said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey Jess," Pucey said clueless about what was happening.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lilah asked.

"Just about the club, nothing else," I said glaring at her.

"Oh alright," Lilah said, trying to hide her smile.

I rolled my eyes.

"Did we decide what we're doing tomorrow?" Pucey asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, we're going to the amusement park tomorrow, it'll be a triple date," Jess said.

"And you two," Lilah added.

"Yeah, just two friends hanging out," I said to Lilah and Jess.

"A friend date could be fun," Adrian said.

I looked over to him.

"Hear that V, a friend date," Lilah said now with a full on smile.

"Alright, the point is that we're all going to have fun," I said, trying to end the conversation.

Lilah and Jess were making it really hard for me to not feel awkward around him. They didn't get that Adrian and I had a platonic relationship.

"Does that mean I get to take V on her first roller coaster?" he asked.

"Roller what?"

"Oh come on, you don't know?" Jess said.

I shook my head.

"Well you are in for one wicked day tomorrow V," Lilah said.

"Alright then," I said, scared for what was coming tomorrow.

The rest of the group finally got downstairs. We all left with this surge of energy. Tonight, we were finally going to be normal kids.

Where I'm hopefully going to forget all about George, Laurie, Angie, and Fred.

When we arrived, the place was already lively. Thanks to dad, we didn't have to wait in line to get in.

The club had an upstairs and an outside lounge area where people could admire the night views of the beach. The bar was located out there as well.

We had our very own private section with small snacks and the resort's signature champagne.

"Let's have fun tonight, all right guys?" Ezra said as he poured us all a glass.