Chapter Seventy: Morning of the Game

WARNING: This chapter includes sexual scenes such a mild degradation. Please feel free to skip this chapter if needed.

(Song: Robbers by the 1975)

The twins, Lilah, Jess, Angie, and I stood in line to write our names on a piece of parchment labeled as Dumbledore's Army.

Things got worse, George and Fred's business got banned by Umbridge. They weren't allowed to sell any Weasley and Weasley products. Anyone who is caught with them gets immediate expulsion.

The first official meeting was right before holidays. We'd meet in the room of requirement.

"It's a done deal then, Harry's going to lead the lessons," Lilah said as we all walked out of Hog's Head.

"Brilliant, it'll be great to finally learn some defensive spells," I complained as George put his arm around me.

"Of course you'd be happy, we're forming a club just to fucking learn," George teased.

I smiled.

"Think everything will be okay?" Jess asked.

"With the golden trio? There's no telling what will happen," Freddie said.

I laughed.

Hopefully all of this will be beneficial for all of us.

The ministry quickly dismissed the murder of Cedric as a tragic accident. Nobody believed Harry that Voldemort was back.

I know he's back.

***

It was the morning of the game Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Jess slept over at our dorm since we all had to wear the uniforms.

"I think you look cute Lilah," I said as I was writing George's and Draco's number on my cheek.

Lilah looked miserable in the uniform. She almost threw a tantrum when she saw herself in the mirror.

We all had matching red long sleeves, with a gold G on the front and the matching pleated skirts with a gold trim.

"I look stupid," Lilah said as she put her shoes on.

"You look great babe," Jess said as she tied her blonde hair up into a ponytail.

"Who are you supporting?" I asked them both.

"I call dibs on Angie! We're both captains after all," Jess said.

"Great now I'm stuck with Weasley," Lilah complained, "This sucks," she continued as she crossed her arms.

I giggled as I walked over to her to write Freddie's number on her cheek.

"Don't be a downer Lilah, we're supporting our friends," I said as I finished writing on her cheek.

"Where did they get these stupid uniforms anyway?" Lilah asked.

I shrugged.

"I've actually got to run to the owlery to drop these letters off for Galileo," I said as I grabbed the envelopes on my desk, "I'll just meet you guys at the Great Hall," I said as I left for the owlery.

"Alright V," Lilah said before I left through the door.

I almost forgot that I was wearing a uniform. As I made my way up to the owlery, I managed to run into Draco and Adrian.

"I can't believe we're related," Draco commented as he looked at my outfit.

"Shut up Draco, at least I'm still supporting you," I said.